President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

Go ride the subway in NYC or walk around San Francisco after dark and get back to me 😉
My youngest daughter and her fiancé' are moving to NYC next week.

I thought you guys were all worked up about the riots and burning down of cities in 2020......

Wasn't that Trump?

Except for the fact that he chasing record inflantion, F'd up Afghanistan, wont quit sending billions we dont have to Ukraine. Gas is double what it was under Trump. So yeah if you consider literally anything legitimate Biden is worse in every way.
But good news for soft liberal leftists like yourself he doesnt tweet mean things.
Flatlander?

My youngest daughter and her fiancé' are moving to NYC next week.

I thought you guys were all worked up about the riots and burning down of cities in 2020......

Wasn't that Trump?
Good. Concentrate more looney tune voters there.

And Trump offered the national guard, Cletus, but the leftists governors/mayors said no thanks.

Doesn't really matter who's in the WH, this country is a mess because of partisan politics from both sides. They have no desire to work together for the betterment of this country. Both sides work to maintain or gain power. They give no ***** about this country.
That's why people should vote for the more moderate and the one most willing to work across the aisle.

But repubs call them Rinos and chase them out of office. Trump made them an extremist party.....intentionally.

That's why people should vote for the more moderate and the one most willing to work across the aisle.

But repubs call them Rinos and chase them out of office. Trump made them an extremist party.....intentionally.

Neither side is demonstrating a desire to work across the aisle. Dems that go against the party get called out too. See Tulsi Gabbard or Joe Manchin.

Neither side is demonstrating a desire to work across the aisle. Dems that go against the party get called out too. See Tulsi Gabbard or Joe Manchin.
Not to the same degree.
Remember....IT HAS TO BE ABOUT DEGREES.

Look at what Trump said and did to people who went against him.
Compare that to what Biden and the left does.
NOT EQUAL

Not to the same degree.
Remember....IT HAS TO BE ABOUT DEGREES.

Look at what Trump said and did to people who went against him.
Compare that to what Biden and the left does.
NOT EQUAL
Your degrees and your continuum are skewed by the fact you're a dyed-in-the-wool Democrat. They all start at the far left. There is nothing "moderate" about you.

Your degrees and your continuum are skewed by the fact you're a dyed-in-the-wool Democrat. They all start at the far left. There is nothing "moderate" about you.
So in your opinion, Trump and the right treated republican moderates EXACTLY THE SAME as Biden and the left treated democratic moderates?

I know you do not believe that.

So in your opinion, Trump and the right treated republican moderates EXACTLY THE SAME as Biden and the left treated democratic moderates?

I know you do not believe that.
What I do believe is neither side has showed a true willingness to compromise and work with each other instead of against each other.

Biden committed crimes in NYC and San Fran?
Nope, but Democrat leaders defunded and demoralized police, effectively legalized and refused to prosecute „low level“ crimes, abolished cash bail, allowed open and uncontrolled drug den camps, returned felons to the street, allowed human defecation in the streets, prohibited the right of self defense, and encouraged lawlessness. You gotta love a city like San Fran where you have to download an app to get a „poop map“ so you know where you can walk or NYC that just changed a bodega owner with murderer for defending himself from a behind the counter assault.

Like I said, what is scary is the number of repubs who do not understand what those numbers mean.
Those numbers mean you were duped. Those numbers won’t be the same. Crying voter suppression will only work for the gullible moving forward. Card got played.

What I do believe is neither side has showed a true willingness to compromise and work with each other instead of against each other.
But some individuals on each side are more willing than others. Right?
If we vote for the ones more willing than the incentive will then become to more willing. Right?

"Elections have consequences" - Barry Soetoro

He was just as good as HoJoe as uniting the country wasn't he?

VN Store

Back