President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

not 3 times, that’s lazy
What in the hell are you talking about?
I went 3 times and left 3 times. I eventually voted when there wasn't such a long wait. I honestly don't know what is confusing about it.....and to think that you used it as proof that I was just trolling.

Makes no sense. I have no idea what goes on in your head or what type of environment you exist in.

Reactions: K-town Vol Fan
What in the hell are you talking about?
I went 3 times and left 3 times. I eventually voted when there wasn't such a long wait. I honestly don't know what is confusing about it.....and to think that you used it as proof that I was just trolling.

Makes no sense. I have no idea what goes on in your head or what type of environment you exist in.
You were tying that into your suppression stance of ease. Lazy

Should I look up some quotes by liberal activists speaking to subgroups that are the foundation of wokeism? Should be quite entertaining
You can if you wish. I'm pretty sure if they were anywhere near as pathetically sickening I would not be supporting the politician promoting such comments.

You were tying that into your suppression stance of ease. Lazy
You must remember the conversation better than I do.
I may have been making a point about the differences between voting locations. There were early voting locations that had next to no wait and ones that had waits of 2 plus hours on a regular basis.
Either way - there was no attempt at trolling. I still think you guys just hate uncomfortable facts.

You know good and well he speaks to a targeted subgroup. A subgroup that is the foundation of Trumpism.
JK Rowling is a Trumper?

She praised his latest documentary. Walsh has a niche. That niche is the truth. Objective truth. Such as men can’t get pregnant.

JK Rowling is a Trumper?

She praised his latest documentary. Walsh has a niche. That niche is the truth. Objective truth. Such as men can’t get pregnant.
"We cannot share a country with these people. There can be no unity. They are lunatics and monsters."

You consider that comment to be the objective truth?

Good, there is nothing in the Constitution that stipulates the number of Justices. I say Pack the Court so we do not have to live with the consequences of the three Trump appointed radials for decades to come.

This was Trump’s greatest achievement.

"We cannot share a country with these people. There can be no unity. They are lunatics and monsters."

You consider that comment to be the objective truth?
Not at all

Objective truth is true regardless of who believes it.

I consider that comment trending towards objective truth, given the recent assertions from the left. Such as men can menstruate. Why should we negotiate with people that are insane?

VN Store

Back