President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

Two facts
1. I voted against Trump. (and will always and forever know that was the correct decision)
2. Biden's train wreck is far less catastrophic than the Trump train wreck would have been.

Please explain what Biden has done better than what you would've expected from Trump. Give us as many as you got.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
I'm aware, it was one of Trump's good foreign policy moves. Biden even said that the other day.

Biden actually ignored it for 1 1/2 years until the Iran deal has fallen through as expected. They've been playing this adminstration. Second, Biden is now begging the Saudi's for oil.

Despising Trump doesn’t prevent you from admitting you were wrong. I was wrong. I told anyone who asked me that Biden and Trump were equally bad. I was wrong and now I have to admit it. I’ve never credited Trump with anything. I would never credit a politician with the economy. The only credit they should ever be given is for getting out of the way and letting hard working Americans and the free market do the rest. YOUR BOY chose not to do that by hamstringing the economy by deliberately crippling our energy independent which has trickled down to everything else. Sorry that pointing that out makes me shallow. It certainly doesn’t make me economically ignorant. And don’t try to claim he’s not your boy. You voted for him. I voted for W when I was 20 and didn’t know any better. What’s your excuse?
Amit I was wrong? lol
I knew Trump was worse than Biden in 2020.
I still know Trump is worse than Biden.

Half the problem is what she says. But losing the speechwriter won't make listening to her any more bearable

I think she's already lost a speechwriter. She's just bad and not real bright. If you go back to the 2020 election, Pence absolutely destroyed her during their debate. I mean took her to the cleaners and it wasn't competitive by a country mile.

Amit I was wrong? lol
I knew Trump was worse than Biden in 2020.
I still know Trump is worse than Biden.

And here we go again with the part about you clearly not owning a calculator. You’re a decent person. I’ll give you that. It actually makes me sad when people call you names. You know just like I do that Trump is a monster and it’s blinded you to everything else.

I think she's already lost a speechwriter. She's just bad and not real bright. If you go back to the 2020 election, Pence absolutely destroyed her during their debate. I mean took her to the cleaners and it wasn't competitive by a country mile.

That fly on Pences head was more impressive than she was.

And here we go again with the part about you clearly not owning a calculator. You’re a decent person. I’ll give you that. It actually makes me sad when people call you names. You know just like I do that Trump is a monster and it’s blinded you to everything else.
I think Trump being a monster did the opposite of blind me.
I have no delusions about Biden. Again, I didn't support him or vote for him in the primaries, I will not vote for him in the next primary, I think he is senile, I would be glad to see the 25th used, I think he should resign today......
But I would 100% vote for him in 2024 if it was Biden vs. Trump. Biden is senile and incompetent, but not a monster.

And please don't be sad when people call me names, unless of course your sadness is directed at them.

And what and the hell does a calculator have to do with anything?
In my house, it would be hard to ever be more than 10 feet from a calculator; they're everywhere.
It's a math household.

I have no delusions about Biden. Again, I didn't support him or vote for him in the primaries, I will not vote for him in the next primary, I think he is senile, I would be glad to see the 25th used, I think he should resign today......
But I would 100% vote for him in 2024 if it was Biden vs. Trump. Biden is senile and incompetent, but not a monster.

And please don't be sad when people call me names, unless of course your sadness is directed at them.
Biden isn't the real POTUS. Anyone that needs a cue card, shakes hands with the air and repeats teleprompter instructions isn't capable of having any real influence on policies. He's just a fall guy for those that want to implement radical policies.

The 25th can't be used on Biden. He doesn't have a Pence waiting. Everybody knows it even the decision makers who installed Harris. Harris was either A) installed by Biden because she is not a threat because she is one of the few who is not as smart as him and that's saying something, or B) he was made to because the real decision makers knew her only shot at ever sniffing the Oval Office was the 25th Amendment on Biden.

I think Biden is the worst POTUS of my lifetime and the 25th would actually promote someone even worse. And Biden is a very bad person. Not as bad as Trump but still a pathological liar and a plagiarist. Trump is a C President and an F human being. Biden is an F President and a D human being. I have zero idea how that’s supposed to be any better.

The 25th can't be used on Biden. He doesn't have a Pence waiting. Everybody knows it even the decision makers who installed Harris. Harris was either A) installed by Biden because she is not a threat because she is one of the few who is not as smart as him and that's saying something, or B) he was made to because the real decision makers knew her only shot at ever sniffing the Oval Office was the 25th Amendment on Biden.

He boxed himself in by committing to a person of a certain gender/ race. It actually could have been worse.

1 Keisha Bottoms——somehow worse
2 Stacy Abrams—-who could say, she’s never been in charge of anything.

3 Susan Rice——would have had him killed in the first week and assumed the Presidency

Monster. 😂

VN Store

Back