President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

Two facts: 1) you voted for him 2) he has been a trainwreck for the country.
Two facts
1. I voted against Trump. (and will always and forever know that was the correct decision)
2. Biden's train wreck is far less catastrophic than the Trump train wreck would have been.

Two facts
1. I voted against Trump. (and will always and forever know that was the correct decision)
2. Biden's train wreck is far less catastrophic than the Trump train wreck would have been.
So you take blame for the current environment? Economic collapse, WH staff built on boxes checked and not qualifications, a President who continually makes racist remarks and now his wife, laughed at globally because of how weak he is on policy and physical/mental state?. You take the blame because you’re not part of the 10% that said they would not have voted for Biden had the media outlets reported the Hunter Biden connections to energy boards/China etc.

Two facts
2. Would have been is speculation. I can speculate that gas would have been lower and stocks would have been up based on his first term.

They didn’t cover Biden….or his family appropriately during and before the time leading up to the election. That amounts to covering Trump and the other candidates who ran against Biden Inappropriately.
They did a far better job of covering Biden and his family than did Fox and company do covering Trump and his family.
There has never in our history been any example of an incestuous relationship between a president and the media approaching that of Trump and Fox (rightwing media).
Trump benefited more from bad media than anyone in history.

They did a far better job of covering Biden and his family than did Fox and company do covering Trump and his family.
There has never in our history been any example of an incestuous relationship between a president and the media approaching that of Trump and Fox (rightwing media).

That’s absolutely not true. We’ve never had a social media entity suspending the account of a legitimate media outlet over coverage of a Presidential family member…….that has since been walked back. Trump got elected by playing off the racist fears of people who were able to be convinced that there was a criminal Hispanic behind every corner. Biden got elected because the media hated Trump so much that they were willing to ignore 40 years of lies/ flip flops/ and bad policy decisions. The glowing coverage that they gave of his mentally deficient/ word salad of a VP candidate would be one of the greatest examples. There is NO WAY that Joe Biden could have been elected without the assistance of the American MSM holding his hand. Now they’ll do the same thing for Newsome or JB the Hutt or whoever the D party puts forth next.

So you take blame for the current environment? Economic collapse, WH staff built on boxes checked and not qualifications, a President who continually makes racist remarks and now his wife, laughed at globally because of how weak he is on policy and physical/mental state?. You take the blame because you’re not part of the 10% that said they would not have voted for Biden had the media outlets reported the Hunter Biden connections to energy boards/China etc.
I take credit for Trump not winning reelection.
That was the one and only primary objective.
EVERYTHING else was secondary.
I blame repubs for setting that stage.

You should blame politicians from both parties. If they’d actually done anything worth a damn from about 1998-2015, Trump would have never had a stage.

So you fell for it. Families in the financial struggle today of all sides is not secondary. If you’re blaming the republicans then you still don’t have a pulse on the nation.

Last edited:
Two facts

I’m guessing that 1) You don’t own a calculator. 2) Mrs Luther shops for everything.
In all seriousness I hate Trump, and Biden’s handling of the Afghanistan withdrawal BY ITSELF was worse than anything Trump did. (Trump screwed up his handling of it too). I honestly don’t know what to make of someone that thinks they did the right thing by helping to facilitate this **** show.

You should blame politicians from both parties. If they’d actually done anything worth a damn from about 1998-2015, Trump would have never had a stage.
Agree with that. Trump was elected because of the entitlement politics of Clinton next and the deep layers of corruption in Washington.

We need to demand better from our politicians, but responding with Trump is the exact opposite of what needed to happen.

You do know this is continued cooperation of the Abraham Accords within the region? Or did you think this was Biden breaking new ground? The Saudi's understand Iran is even more dangerous now than one year ago.
I'm aware, it was one of Trump's good foreign policy moves. Biden even said that the other day.

I’m guessing that 1) You don’t own a calculator. 2) Mrs Luther shops for everything.
In all seriousness I hate Trump, and Biden’s handling of the Afghanistan withdrawal BY ITSELF was worse than anything Trump did. (Trump screwed up his handling of it too). I honestly don’t know what to make of someone that thinks they did the right thing by helping to facilitate this **** show.
I honestly don't understand how anyone can claim to have not known that Trump was despised by tens of millions and was unelectable in 2020.
Plus, hanging this economy on Biden and crediting Trump with the economy from 2016 - COVID is the height of shallowness and economic ignorance.

What a stupid post.

We have people here saying ATL is thriving while an account like this exists

It exists because there is enough content to exist. ATL sucks.

That's as stupid as posting a picture of a fatal car accident and claiming the roads are more dangerous than ever.
Simplemindedness at its best.

We need to demand better from our politicians, but responding with Trump is the exact opposite of what needed to happen.
We don't need to demand better. We need a 95% enema clean out of DC. Both sides of the aisle. Politicians should represent and work for their constituents. Not the other way around. But yet, idiot voters keep re-electing bad representatives (e.g. Pelosi, AOC, Schumer, Romney, McConnell, Graham, etc.)

I honestly don't understand how anyone can claim to have not known that Trump was despised by tens of millions and was unelectable in 2020.
Plus, hanging this economy on Biden and crediting Trump with the economy from 2016 - COVID is the height of shallowness and economic ignorance.

Despising Trump doesn’t prevent you from admitting you were wrong. I was wrong. I told anyone who asked me that Biden and Trump were equally bad. I was wrong and now I have to admit it. I’ve never credited Trump with anything. I would never credit a politician with the economy. The only credit they should ever be given is for getting out of the way and letting hard working Americans and the free market do the rest. YOUR BOY chose not to do that by hamstringing the economy by deliberately crippling our energy independence which has trickled down to everything else. Sorry that pointing that out makes me shallow. It certainly doesn’t make me economically ignorant. And don’t try to claim he’s not your boy. You voted for him. I voted for W when I was 20 and didn’t know any better. What’s your excuse?

That's as stupid as posting a picture of a fatal car accident and claiming the roads are more dangerous than ever.
Simplemindedness at its best.
Except I lived there. Come on guy.

I will say, I miss Donut Worry. That place was fire. American Deli couldn't be beat for the price.

VN Store

Back