President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

It had everything to do with media manipulation at the expense of the American families now. Which goes back to my original stance that you answered. Full there Biden in his political prime bowed out twice because he was not electable.
Which tells you all you need to know about how rightfully despised Trump was by tens of millions of voters......
If you are willing to listen.

Walk the streets of ATL? Is it safe?

3 out of the last 5 times I have been to Atlanta I have witnessed a crime or nearly became a victim of one in one case. Atlanta sucks. The last visit I heard several gunshots only two blocks away. 60 seconds later here come the cops. What a town! Went to see Black Sabbath on another trip. The car next to me had the windows busted out and had been robbed during the concert. Thriving I tell you! Another trip yielded me being threatened by an obvious gang. Good safe placed to walk the streets!!!

Which tells you all you need to know about how rightfully despised Trump was by tens of millions of voters......
If you are willing to listen.
Not willing based on the information withheld. You know it too, so no need to try to spin it as honest journalism.

I’m irritated by all the different formats used to cite someone’s work. APA, MLA, Chicago etc.

Look. This dude said/wrote it, during this year, and on this page in this book. Done! No need to complicate this.
I've always had difficulty accepting the relevance of grammar. The English language is beyond illogical.
i before e except after c - Science
Weight -
oh wait, and except when it sound like a long A
Height - oh yea, that to - too - two

The rules are stupid, there is no logic, there are always exceptions, and exceptions to the exceptions.

I had a business writing instructor back in the mid 80's when I was getting my MBA who swore up and down that technological advances would necessitate the reworking of the English language to where words would be spelled phonetically and rules would have no exceptions. If only.........

It's like teachers in the 70's claiming the US was going metric. If only.......

Last edited:
Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Not willing based on the information withheld. You know it too, so no need to try to spin it as honest journalism.
A necessary part of Trump's strategy was to discredit the media in the eyes of his worshipers. The legitimate media covered Trump appropriately.

The media has discredited themselves for going on two decades now. There is hardly any “legitimate media” left.
There are plenty of good sources.
What has happened over the past 20 years is the explosion of bad sources. The sad reality is that when people have multiple sources from which to choose, many will choose the one that tells them what they want to hear. (FOX)

It's not a media problem as much as it's a stupid people problem.

It became increasingly easy to make millions by appealing to the LCD.

A necessary part of Trump's strategy was to discredit the media in the eyes of his worshipers. The legitimate media covered Trump appropriately.
Discredit or challenge? There’s a difference. Seems more validity on the 3 nationals running on leaked rumors over facts? That’s discredit not legitimacy. CBS, NBC and ABC all guilty. Like the Sandman facts vs. news cast

If your only basis is Trump worshippers or stay off Fox News then you don’t have a good pulse to what going on outside your door or the US.

Loother. You claim to be a school teacher man.

In your last 5 posts you have Literally used "to" when it should have been "too"....then just now you use "too" when it is supposed to just be "to".

You are truly a freaking idiot when it comes to homophones. Get your sheit together man....i have a GED. Never graduated HS because after football season i went back to working construction in 10th and 11th grade . Never had a senior year. Yet i can absolutely clown you...and several other liberal posters here in the PF.

It is lazy for an adult to be ignorant of stuff my kids had down pat in 3rd grade or so . You being a public school teacher makes it so much worse....
Luther is a symptom of what's wrong with this country right now

Discredit or challenge? There’s a difference. Seems more validity on the 3 nationals running on leaked rumors over facts? That’s discredit not legitimacy. CBS, NBC and ABC all guilty. Like the Sandman facts vs. news cast
100% discredit.
Just look at his inauguration night. "Alternative facts". "Biggest crowd ever". LOL.....
He could never handle truthful reporting. His whole pre-presidential career is full of lying and attempting to discredit factual reporting.

Good: Biden reiterated a need for a two state solution. Push for Israeli and Saudi cooperation to abut Iran.

Bad: That fist bump, what the **** was he thinking. Yikes.

You do know this is continued cooperation of the Abraham Accords within the region? Or did you think this was Biden breaking new ground? The Saudi's understand Iran is even more dangerous now than one year ago.

100% discredit.
Just look at his inauguration night. "Alternative facts". "Biggest crowd ever". LOL.....
He could never handle truthful reporting. His whole pre-presidential career is full of lying and attempting to discredit factual reporting.
Discredit, Russian collusion, Muller Report, impeachment 1, impeachment 2. So we can go example after example. If your knockout punch was the inauguration numbers then you’re a prime candidate of low hanging fruit for the left to keep it going.

Reactions: walkenvol
Discredit, Russian collusion, Muller Report, impeachment 1, impeachment 2. So we can go example after example. If your knockout punch was the inauguration numbers then your a prime candidate of low hanging fruit for the left to keep it going.
Hardly a knock out punch. More like one of a never ending series of body punches.
There was collusion.
The Muller Report was legit.
He should have been impeached had more on the right been willing to do what they took an oath to do.

We will obviously never even come close to agreeing or seeing eye to eye. I've accepted that.
I'm just looking to start narrowing the gap instead of letting it continue to widen.

I like how you are looking to weasel out of your own vote. You sound like a terror suspect. "I had no choice but to do it."
What are you talking about?
I said I would vote for a rock instead of Trump.
I said Biden was not my choice.
I said they should use the 25th.

I've never been a Biden supporter. I'm not weaseling out of anything.

Hardly a knock out punch. More like one of a never ending series of body punches.
There was collusion.
The Muller Report was legit.
He should have been impeached had more on the right been willing to do what they took an oath to do.

We will obviously never even come close to agreeing or seeing eye to eye. I've accepted that.
I'm just looking to start narrowing the gap instead of letting it continue to widen.
Like I said. Low hanging fruit. The most damaging of the findings is that it led back to Hillary’s camp. No need to mention the tapped lines to candidate Trump/Cohen by a sitting President. So if we want to pick and choose morals and integrity of Washington peel back the layers of the left.

What are you talking about?
I said I would vote for a rock instead of Trump.
I said Biden was not my choice.
I said they should use the 25th.

I've never been a Biden supporter. I'm not weaseling out of anything.

Two facts: 1) you voted for him 2) he has been a trainwreck for the country.

They didn’t cover Biden….or his family appropriately during and before the time leading up to the election. That amounts to covering Trump and the other candidates who ran against Biden Inappropriately.

VN Store

Back