President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

Yippee! Bidenomics continues to work as planned!

So they closed underperforming locations? I know the one they closed nearby was a hole no one went to. That city though has gained more restaurants than have been lost

Wow! Imagine that. I am no Adams fan at all, but this is ticky tack horse Shiz. As Chuck Schumer said: "They have 6 ways of Sunday to get you." One of his rare moments of truth. This can happen to any one of us with the spider web of laws in this country on the state and federal levels. Nearly every adult has committed a felony whether they know it or not.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
Why is she incompetent?

You've posted this claim before with no knowledge of how to support it. Why post it if you don't understand what's actually happening?
This lady is far from incompetent. I think @hog88 posted this before, but she might be the smartest member in the cabinet and she knows exactly what she is doing. She is truly a danger.

Reactions: hog88

I am actively trying to buy more properties because I am betting on:
- more people unable to purchase who must rent
- rents have been stagnate in my area because supply increased and I expect rents to increase
- wages catching up to our recent inflation over the next few years.
- smaller "starter homes" will become the norm again.

Last edited:
Why is she incompetent?

You've posted this claim before with no knowledge of how to support it. Why post it if you don't understand what's actually happening?
There are certainly straight idiots out there. (Sheila Jackson Lee for instance) But I think it's a real problem how often politicians are often dismissed as dumb/incompetent when they may know exactly what they're doing and precisely what they're hoping to achieve.

I am actively trying to buy more properties because I am betting on:
- more people unable to purchase who must rent
- rents have been stagnate in my area because supply increased and I expect rents to increase
- wages catching up to our recent inflation over the next few years.
- smaller "starter homes" will become the norm again.
they may be smaller but they won't really be "starter" homes. thanks to all the government red tape it is very very difficult to actually make money if you only do small homes. or even if you rely on it as a big part of your business.

your best hope is that the loss you incur from the government red tape on a small home is offset by some type of local tax credit, or a zoning offset allowing more bigger homes than you would normally get.

Reactions: McDad
they may be smaller but they won't really be "starter" homes. thanks to all the government red tape it is very very difficult to actually make money if you only do small homes. or even if you rely on it as a big part of your business.

your best hope is that the loss you incur from the government red tape on a small home is offset by some type of local tax credit, or a zoning offset allowing more bigger homes than you would normally get.
I am looking at small homes already built but in need of TLC. The initial numbers are promising.

Reactions: LouderVol
the 15 million jobs that they are constantly adjusting down?

and by lowering health care costs you mean reinstating the Trump era insulin cap?

too early to tell on the infrastructure bill but willing to bet its another "shovel ready" boondogle.
Literally the first thing Biden did was remove the insulin cap. He did it just so he could buy votes later by "putting protections in place".

I don't know whether to be more upset by the politicians or by the idiots that actually believe them.

VN Store

Back