President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

A bipartisan commission found that the current US strategy leaves the US unprepared for a major war​
  • Every four years, the president lays out a national security vision; the Defense Department then creates a strategy to achieve it, and Congress orders a bipartisan committee to assess that strategy in a report
  • That report was released this week
  • It found the current strategy will leave the US ill-prepared for a major war; that the risk of major war is the highest it’s been since 1945; and that the US industrial base is “grossly inadequate” and “the US public…largely unaware of the dangers [and costs] the US faces”

Dig Deeper​

• The commission warned that China’s military is approaching the US’ “capability,” that its space and cyber capabilities are on par with the US, and that China appears on track to meet its goal of being able to invade Taiwan by 2027
  • It also warned that American strategy had misinterpreted the threat posed by Russia, considering it “acute” rather than “chronic”
  • And it warned that the growing ties between China, Russia, North Korea, and Iran increase the odds that a major war wouldn’t be contained to any one region

Pfttt! China's military is nowhere close to our diversity and opportunity, I bet they don't even lower standards so women can be in the infantry. How can they compete with that?

A bipartisan commission found that the current US strategy leaves the US unprepared for a major war​
  • Every four years, the president lays out a national security vision; the Defense Department then creates a strategy to achieve it, and Congress orders a bipartisan committee to assess that strategy in a report
  • That report was released this week
  • It found the current strategy will leave the US ill-prepared for a major war; that the risk of major war is the highest it’s been since 1945; and that the US industrial base is “grossly inadequate” and “the US public…largely unaware of the dangers [and costs] the US faces”

Dig Deeper​

• The commission warned that China’s military is approaching the US’ “capability,” that its space and cyber capabilities are on par with the US, and that China appears on track to meet its goal of being able to invade Taiwan by 2027
  • It also warned that American strategy had misinterpreted the threat posed by Russia, considering it “acute” rather than “chronic”
  • And it warned that the growing ties between China, Russia, North Korea, and Iran increase the odds that a major war wouldn’t be contained to any one region
The industrial base is the most terrifying one.

We have so much opportunity and ability to build industrial bases that serve multiple purposes (i.e., medical & military combined) but pencil-pushing, rice-bowl-protecting bureaucrats are too busy misinterpreting policy and law for their own benefit to make that happen.

That is actually a good line of questioning. I don't know the guy's involvement though. If he was defending the policy in a legal setting he still have to have a good faith belief as to what he presenting the court.

That is why when someone said the U.S. has good scientists and doctors on this site last night, I said you mean the ones trying to convince me to wear a face diaper. Same would apply to the legislative and executive branch and their court representatives. Its gets straight to the matter of how and why this country is ****ed.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
Joe Biden & the Ho continues to let this madness & violence fester & it will get to a point that America burns down. The loony democrats in charge want this to happen.

VN Store

Back