President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

"Where did she say it in the tweet you posted? You made the claim and posted it
It was not my tweet. I posted a tweet someone else made and YES FOR A FACT Harris has said she wants mandatory buyback on guns.

"at a 2020 presidential campaign event in Londonderry, N.H. in September 2019, then-presidential candidate Harris told reporters that confiscation of commonly-owned semi-automatic firearms was “a good idea.” Elaborating on her support for a compulsory “buyback” program, the senator added, “We have to work out the details -- there are a lot of details -- but I do…We have to take those guns off the streets.

It was not claimed she said it in the video but she has said it.

Last edited:
It was not my tweet. I posted a tweet someone else made and YES FOR A FACT Harris has said she wants mandatory buyback on guns.

"at a 2020 presidential campaign event in Londonderry, N.H. in September 2019, then-presidential candidate Harris told reporters that confiscation of commonly-owned semi-automatic firearms was “a good idea.” Elaborating on her support for a compulsory “buyback” program, the senator added, “We have to work out the details -- there are a lot of details -- but I do…We have to take those guns off the streets.

It was not claimed she said it in the video but she has said it.
It's your tweet if you post it. She didn't say it today and she didn't say it in the tweet you brought to the board claiming she did. If she tries it she'll find it is unconstutional just like Trump did

If you want to discuss her ideas on guns then bring that up instead of posting shtty tweets. You're just clogging up the threads with dozens of useless tweets from no one that may or may not be true

Reactions: EasternVol
It's your tweet if you post it. She didn't say it today and she didn't say it in the tweet you brought to the board claiming she did. If she tries it she'll find it is unconstutional just like Trump did

If you want to discuss her ideas on guns then bring that up instead of posting shtty tweets. You're just clogging up the threads with dozens of useless tweets from no one that may or may not be true
No, it's not my tweet. It does not matter when she said, the fact is that she say it and people have a right to know what she says regardless of when she said.

Here's another tweet just for you...

So how the F does Biden propose term limits on the Supreme Court, but not congress?
I had the same question. You can't claim term limits are a necessity for justices and not congressmen/women/people. The left is scrambling to somehow take back control of SCOTUS. Not how our government is intended to work.

Who is running the country?
220px-The_Smoking_Man_%28X-Files%29.jpg

And how long have they been running it? It’s pretty odd that Obama is pretty much the only President to stick around DC after their presidency is over. Both of his daughters are out of school so he’s just hanging out in Georgetown?
Speculation about Obama involvement. But the whole effort to ascertain who is in charge is speculative.

Can we all agree, at least, the Biden is not in charge?

Is there a VNPF poster who earnestly believes Biden is leading the country?

A bipartisan commission found that the current US strategy leaves the US unprepared for a major war​
  • Every four years, the president lays out a national security vision; the Defense Department then creates a strategy to achieve it, and Congress orders a bipartisan committee to assess that strategy in a report
  • That report was released this week
  • It found the current strategy will leave the US ill-prepared for a major war; that the risk of major war is the highest it’s been since 1945; and that the US industrial base is “grossly inadequate” and “the US public…largely unaware of the dangers [and costs] the US faces”

Dig Deeper​

• The commission warned that China’s military is approaching the US’ “capability,” that its space and cyber capabilities are on par with the US, and that China appears on track to meet its goal of being able to invade Taiwan by 2027
  • It also warned that American strategy had misinterpreted the threat posed by Russia, considering it “acute” rather than “chronic”
  • And it warned that the growing ties between China, Russia, North Korea, and Iran increase the odds that a major war wouldn’t be contained to any one region

VN Store

Back