President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

For amounts over $693,000 filing jointly at under marginal rates, but our problem is still spending. Even if they taxed everyone making over $500k at a full 39.6% with no marginal rates, it wouldn’t even put a dent in the trajectory of the debt. But the Dems rely on their emotional constituents to not understand that. They’re just trying to keep them whipped up with the whole “pay their fair share” mantra.
I don’t see the wealth tax nor the tax on unrealized capital gains getting through Congress. All the ultra rich, liberal Hollywood types, pro athletes and Wall Street billionaires will come unglued on her. Even if Congress is controlled by Dems in both the House and Senate…the big money will lean on them hard.

I could see it passing but with so many exceptions, exemptions and convoluted language that enable most of the truly wealthy to sidestep paying "their fair share" and the brunt of these new taxes falling on the middle class who can't afford the expert help with tax planning.

I could see it passing but with so many exceptions, exemptions and convoluted language that enable most of the truly wealthy to sidestep paying "their fair share" and the brunt of these new taxes falling on the middle class who can't afford the expert help with tax planning.
Possibly. After all, that’s how the income tax was passed to begin with. Telling the peons it would only affect the wealthy. And now, here we are.

This administration is obsessed with Ukraine.

Just for point of reference, the SEC brought in roughly 850 million to split among conference schools in fiscal 2023.

We think about SEC money as BIG mone, as REAL money. We are about to stroke another check for nearly 10 times that to a corrupt, defacto dictator and the MIC.

Cue the Lee Greenwood.

Reactions: McDad

VN Store

Back