President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

BoldPoliteFoxterrier-max-1mb.gif

I'm no fan of this administration...far from it...but I take no joy in watching the obvious and unmistakable evidence that the President is just simply not all there upstairs. This is a sad time in our history, and I fear that it will get much worse before it gets any better.

If we are in fact a Nation of God, then we all need to pray in earnest for His guidance and protection through the times yet to come.

If we can pack in thousands of Afghan refugees on cargo flights without a penny being charged, we certainly can do so for US citizens.
I hope someone records the flight attendant's safety demonstration before one of those flights.

If you are seated next to an emergency exit, please make sure you don't injure anyone hanging onto the wings when you open the door. If you do not wish to perform the functions described in the event of an emergency, please ask a flight attendant to reseat you.

Reactions: AM64
Fox trying to live interview the aircrew of that C-17 that flew out 850 people a few days ago. Sounds like it was impromptu and not planned, basically the people just got on his aircraft when the tail door was down. The pilot made the decision to get the hell out of dodge.

Oddly enough the interview feed would not work and they had to cancel the live interview 🤔

Edit: they finally did a phone interview. Correct number was 823 evacuees.

Last edited:
How come that graph is inaccurate? He was underwater last couple weeks

it's an average of polls - if you are only looking at one you get a different story.

if you look at the trend at the bottom you see the story - from 20 points difference in approve to disapprove to zero now. I'm guessing when the next full round comes through you'll see the gap go to negative

VN Store

Back