President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

These insane people lie their ass off day after day trying to hide Joe from more incompetence & more embarrassment. Hell, they're hiding VP Harris because she's dumb AF too.
Everybody knows Joe takes questions "only" from a list of friendly reporters that don't ask him the hard questions in fear that he will flub up more secrets not to be told or things he says that are just outright freaking lies from his lips..

Last edited:

61284803.jpg

All news media is waiting on our CIC to talk, at top of the hour, about the Afghanistan blunder.
He's to make an appearance at 12 pm or 11 ct. So far he's late as usual. He's probably checking to make sure his butt has been wiped before his appearance before the cameras.

Reactions: Carl Pickens
All news media is waiting on our CIC to talk, at top of the hour, about the Afghanistan blunder.
He's to make an appearance at 12 pm or 11 ct. So far he's late as usual. He's probably checking to make sure his butt has been wiped before his appearance before the cameras.
Waiting for meds to have maximum effect

Going on 15 minutes passed the time JoJo is to be out-front speaking at the podium.
I'm out. I'm going to lunch. I'll catch this doofus highlights later on Tucker Carlson Tonight.

Reactions: StarRaider
What planet does this President live on? He “hasn’t seen our allies question our credibility”??? Wtf? This man is completely devoid of reality. Contradicted himself at least ten times in his press conference…I lost count. We are in serious trouble.

As His Presidency Crumbles, Joe Biden Cancels His Vacation to Delaware

Calls for a nap after his Afghanistan Press Conference .... Bless his heart .... rough day.
Yeah, they put a new ice cream machine in the white house. Speaking of that, I've seen a news clip where he ordered a waffle cone somewhere in Delaware with about 3 scoops on it and gave the girl behind the counter 2 bucks. He must have thought it was 1957 since he shorted her probably $7 or $8.

Is this man fit for office? Doctors say they would be concerned about 'anyone' with Joe Biden's symptoms at age 78 after two brain aneurysms and a heart condition - which are BOTH linked to memory problems

Questions have been raised about US President Joe Biden's cognitive wellbeing after a car crash interview over his handling of the unfolding Afghanistan crisis.

America's oldest president provided jumbled responses to questions and mixed up details about his son in an interview with ABC.

The stumbles did not make the broadcasted version but were revealed when a full transcript of the interview was published overnight.

Mr Biden has previously suffered two brain aneurysms and a heart condition which makes the muscle beat too fast, causing dizziness and confusion.

A top cardiologist told MailOnline today that both conditions are linked to memory difficulties and confusion, as well as dementia.

Doctors say they would be concerned about 'anyone' with Joe Biden's symptoms at age 78 | Daily Mail Online

Reactions: 508mikey
Is this man fit for office? Doctors say they would be concerned about 'anyone' with Joe Biden's symptoms at age 78 after two brain aneurysms and a heart condition - which are BOTH linked to memory problems

Questions have been raised about US President Joe Biden's cognitive wellbeing after a car crash interview over his handling of the unfolding Afghanistan crisis.

America's oldest president provided jumbled responses to questions and mixed up details about his son in an interview with ABC.

The stumbles did not make the broadcasted version but were revealed when a full transcript of the interview was published overnight.

Mr Biden has previously suffered two brain aneurysms and a heart condition which makes the muscle beat too fast, causing dizziness and confusion.

A top cardiologist told MailOnline today that both conditions are linked to memory difficulties and confusion, as well as dementia.

Doctors say they would be concerned about 'anyone' with Joe Biden's symptoms at age 78 | Daily Mail Online

I think we all see it but that said I never support medical professionals making diagnoses of people they aren't talking to or looking at directly.

Yeah, they put a new ice cream machine in the white house. Speaking of that, I've seen a news clip where he ordered a waffle cone somewhere in Delaware with about 3 scoops on it and gave the girl behind the counter 2 bucks. He must have thought it was 1957 since he shorted her probably $7 or $8.

alg082021dAPR20210820034505.jpg

Osama bin Laden BANNED al Qaeda from trying to assassinate Joe Biden because he believed he would be an Incompetent President and 'lead the US into a crisis'

Osama bin Laden banned al Qaeda from assassinating Joe Biden because the Democrat would become an incompetent president and 'lead the US into a crisis' if jihadists were successful in killing Barack Obama.

Bin Laden made the remark in a 2010 letter that was found in a trove of documents at the Pakistan compound where he was killed by US special forces in 2011.

The document was first made public in 2012 but has been brought back to light and given new significance amid the chaotic US withdrawal from Afghanistan that has gifted the country back to the Taliban.

Osama bin Laden predicted Joe Biden would be incompetent president and 'lead America into a crisis' | Daily Mail Online

Osama bin Laden BANNED al Qaeda from trying to assassinate Joe Biden because he believed he would be an Incompetent President and 'lead the US into a crisis'

Osama bin Laden banned al Qaeda from assassinating Joe Biden because the Democrat would become an incompetent president and 'lead the US into a crisis' if jihadists were successful in killing Barack Obama.

Bin Laden made the remark in a 2010 letter that was found in a trove of documents at the Pakistan compound where he was killed by US special forces in 2011.

The document was first made public in 2012 but has been brought back to light and given new significance amid the chaotic US withdrawal from Afghanistan that has gifted the country back to the Taliban.

Osama bin Laden predicted Joe Biden would be incompetent president and 'lead America into a crisis' | Daily Mail Online

Just think ... we're free by not being subjected to mean tweets & hurt feelings anymore.
Joe Biden has everything under control and we should not worry about things.

Reactions: AM64
I'm no fan of this administration...far from it...but I take no joy in watching the obvious and unmistakable evidence that the President is just simply not all there upstairs. This is a sad time in our history, and I fear that it will get much worse before it gets any better.

If we are in fact a Nation of God, then we all need to pray in earnest for His guidance and protection through the times yet to come.

More to the point, this nation elected a guy who was obviously unfit. That makes us a nation unfit to carry out what others set in motion ... and it's been a rapid decline. This place is nothing like it was in the 50s and 60s. The question is really "What are we going to do about it?" Will we choose to hold those who ran an unfit candidate accountable. Will we choose to hold accountable those in politics and the media for attempting to hide the fact? Will we choose to hold 81M apparently braindead people accountable? Will we choose to hold those who hid behind a pandemic so they could rejigger the election laws accountable? Those who ignored state laws to see that the mentally infirm could select an incompetent team - do we hold them accountable?

As a nation we have no problem with people who burn, loot, and vandalize "in the name of civility" to promote causes, but when a group takes it to the very people who allowed the travesties of the last 50 years or so, they are traitors and insurgents to say the least. We have a really big problem with priorities in this nation, and Rome of a few centuries ago comes to mind.

VN Store

Back