President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

As they should. As everyone should. And if at this point you're questioning it, then you already know what the answer is.

Reactions: AM64
Tucker Carlson: Biden's Officials Are Turning On Him, And It's About More Than Afghanistan

They've broken the most important rule in any White House: Don't diminish the boss

By Tucker Carlson | Fox News

We’ve learned a lot in the past five days. Maybe the important thing we’ve learned is that Joe Biden is not capable of running the country. Joe Biden is senile. Saying that out loud is not an attack on Biden. Any decent person feels sorry for Biden, watching him gaze vacantly into the middle distance, or stumble like a drunk man trying to cross an icy street as he careens through his prepared remarks. There’s no joy in watching any of that. That could be any of us someday. It’s not Joe Biden’s fault he can’t think clearly. It’s an indictment of the people around him.

In the months before last November’s election, Biden’s own family knew perfectly well that he was in profound cognitive decline. They were worried about it. They told other people they were worried about it, which is how we know. But they did nothing to stop Biden from running for president. Neither did Ron Klain, who is now the White House chief of staff. Klain is highly familiar with Joe Biden’s senility. He works there every day. So do Mike Donilon and Gene Sperling and Susan Rice, and the rest of the people making the decisions in this country, very much including Barack Obama. They all know. These are hard, cynical, clear-eyed people. They’ve worked with Joe Biden for many years. Not one of them has any doubt he is failing. Now it’s obvious to the rest of the country.

Tucker Carlson: Biden's officials are turning on him, and it's about more than Afghanistan

Before the election, I had someone that was supposed to be familiar with Biden's travel bus tell me there was a full time doctor onboard. I don't know how concrete it was because it was admittedly 3rd hand info.

Biden's Presidency Is Between a Rock and Afghanistan
Aug. 21, 2021 - 6:19 - The president's political support collapses.

Reactions: AM64

'The Five' question if Biden lied during 'disturbing' national address
Aug. 20, 2021 - 10:15 - The president claims Americans are not having trouble getting to Kabul airport as Pentagon responds to claims Taliban is beating Americans

The Utopia of ultra liberal SF

No wonder the Governor of the State is under a recall. That's 3rd world in America right there.
Pelosi Waters & Swalwell are feeling so proud of that puking display of an American city about right now. This is what happens to cities when a Democrat is totally in charge.

No doubt, Biden has royally screwed up Afghanistan, but what benefit is it to Dems to remove him? It's not like Kamala would be a step up, and she might be harder to control. And if the GOP run a halfway competent candidate in 2024(not Donald Trump), they should be able to defeat Harris. And if the Dems elevate her to Presidency, it's almost a given she becomes the candidate as incumbent. If they keep her in the VP role, they have options for who their candidate will be.

Reactions: VolnJC
Even his own state dislikes him.

E9QEV76VkAIyICZ
I have a friend of mine who gloated when Biden won telling me the country could be united again.

I’m very tempted to dig that up and tell him “You were correct”. And share this with him.

VN Store

Back