President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

“As crazy as this sounds, we need a positive relationship with the Taliban to have any hope of getting out the thousands of people we’ll leave behind down the road,”

Biden is a hell of a failure. I have not been so pessimistic of our future with him and his political hacks at the helm....EVER.
And to think the hits will keep coming of even greater magnitude.

“As crazy as this sounds, we need a positive relationship with the Taliban to have any hope of getting out the thousands of people we’ll leave behind down the road,”

Biden is a hell of a failure. I have not been so pessimistic of our future with him and his political hacks at the helm....EVER.
And to think the hits will keep coming of even greater magnitude.

History shows, even recent history (this year), that he will make least optimal decision again soon.

Reactions: StarRaider and AM64
Biden truly is a pathetic human being.

Biden is one of many who have managed to successfully put appearance over substance and function. It's common in the business and political worlds; and despite the words about judging books by the cover, we put them in important positions and wonder why they fail.

Kamala Harris’ Cackling Is Joe Biden’s Job Security

Vice President Kamala Harris’s team canceled press access to her remarks to US troops at Pearl Harbor on Thursday — surely because it feared yet another disaster for the veep at the site of a terrible attack on America, the same day as the horrors in Kabul.

Harris is just too prone to verbal fumbles that pour more fuel on the Biden administration’s fires.

Just the week before, Harris broke into a bizarre cackle when reporters asked about the early stages of the Afghan crisis. And that’s hardly her only nails-on-chalkboard moment.

For example, when NBC’s Lester Holt called her out for failing to go to the US-Mexico border when she’s supposed to be administration pointwoman on the border criss, Harris again weirdly laughed as she countered, “And I haven’t been to Europe!” as if that had a thing to do with it.

kamala-cackle.jpg

Kamala Harris' cackling is Joe Biden's job security
She's in over her head...snarky replies does not a leader make...this is all on the Dems...they have rigged the last 2 primaries and extremely limited the pool of VPs for Biden

I’m not supposed to take any questions?….. wtf?
Does he needs his wife’s permission or what?
Why doesn’t he just go ahead and tell the whole world he’s a poon?

You have to believe Ms. Giggle Box is licking her chops for ole Joe to go by the way side.
When she gets in there she want lasts 6 months until she's out. She's a big dummy as Joe.

Trump did set a high bar by threatening hurricanes with nuclear destruction. Joe clearly knows nothing about gaining leverage in negotiations with hurricanes.

VN Store

Back