President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

I mean, I was alive for Carter, but don't remember it.
Carter was an honest man with integrity. Was probably in a job he wasn’t prepared to do but I don’t think anyone legit has ever questioned his integrity or commitment to serving to the best of his ability. His biggest knock was the poor state of the economy and many people question just how much a president, especially a one term president is responsible for the economy.

and before anyone freaks out she can't appoint Obama as VP - he's used up his eligibility.

I'm sure she'd appoint the least qualified person possible so she doesn't get dumped for someone better
Why would anyone freak out - I’d say Obama would probably be the best case of anyone Harris would nominate.

Here’s another item on deck. Fed chair nomination back up for Powell. He has wide support from most areas except the idiot progressives and they are now screeching on him.

The logical choice to appeal to the largest groups is continue with Powell and it insures stability in a time we desperately need it.

Thus expect the idiot in chief to totally screw it up.

Progressives urge Biden not to nominate Powell for second term as Fed chair — Bloomberg

Reactions: tbwhhs
Here’s another item on deck. Fed chair nomination back up for Powell. He has wide support from most areas except the idiot progressives and they are now screeching on him.

The logical choice to appeal to the largest groups is continue with Powell and it insures stability in a time we desperately need it.

Thus expect the idiot in chief to totally screw it up.

Progressives urge Biden not to nominate Powell for second term as Fed chair — Bloomberg

we need an SJW Fed Chair

Been thinking about this Afghanistan situation some more. We know countries like China and Russia have been stealing our military tech for years. Now, we've just given them $85 billion in actual hardware to back it up. As a country, I'm glad we have geography going for us. If not, we'd have already been invaded. Looks like things are getting so bad though with the so called leadership we have that very soon geography might not even be enough. Just my 2 cents.

Been thinking about this Afghanistan situation some more. We know countries like China and Russia have been stealing our military tech for years. Now, we've just given them $85 billion in actual hardware to back it up. As a country, I'm glad we have geography going for us. If not, we'd have already been invaded. Looks like things are getting so bad though with the so called leadership we have that very soon geography might not even be enough. Just my 2 cents.
We are being invaded, right across our southern border. Boosted by this willy nilly air lift with no vetting. And it may seem like a non-state sponsored invasion but it’s actually a self-invited invasion, a sort of national suicide.

Probably won't be invaded but we will lose superpower status and be more vulnerable. We probably won't have the influence we once had since they will own many of our secrets on our technology.

So I listen to conservative radio often. Anyone that listen to the radio know that they have newsbreaks every 30 minutes. I am consistently shaking my head with liberal news, in this case ABC, slant news in the democrats direction. In this case they had to report on the criticism Biden is getting. Then they bring up Trump created the deal which gives the impression Biden's hands were tied. They mentioned Biden moved the timeline back like it was a good thing without any context. The listener was lead to tie Trump to this mess as well.

Reactions: NEO and tbwhhs

VN Store

Back