President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

There's no plot, it's simple. Biden's handlers wanted him to spike the football and do a touchdown dance on Sept 11th and they were willing to sacrifice whatever was needed for that.

And it backfired. They will still try spiking the football even though the debacle the world has seen over the last month.

Reactions: AM64
There's no plot, it's simple. Biden's handlers wanted him to spike the football and do a touchdown dance on Sept 11th and they were willing to sacrifice whatever was needed for that.
There is a plot that lays out the lies upon lies he tells to the world and the media is coming around. That’s the plot, CNN was actually not totally in the tank for him on this one. It’s not a good plot, I hoped he would be a good leader, he is who he is.

There is a plot that lays out the lies upon lies he tells to the world and the media is coming around. That’s the plot, CNN was actually not totally in the tank for him on this one. It’s not a good plot, I hoped he would be a good leader, he is who he is.

CNN is already back in the tank and playing their assigned role. Anyone exposing the lies will be persecuted or discredited and by the end of the month it will be like it never happened.

They'll still spike the football on 9/11. Every time they fumble the MSM is picking the ball up and handing it back.

They've already started doing it in some circles. Now I know some of the feelings of citizens in communist countries. The lies and covering for the government on state run television. We are seeing some of this and it is very dangerous especially when we supposed to rely on them for objective journalism. They know it and it's why they think they are pulling the cover over peoples head.

They've already started doing it in some circles. Now I know some of the feelings of citizens in communist countries. The lies and covering for the government on state run television. We are seeing some of this and it is very dangerous especially when we supposed to rely on them for objective journalism. They know it and it's why they think they are pulling the cover over peoples head.

They are pulling the wool over peoples eyes. Just look at this board there are a number of people that still think objective journalism still exists.

Reactions: AM64 and BreatheUT
They are pulling the wool over peoples eyes. Just look at this board there are a number of people that still think objective journalism still exists.

Admittedly I watch a lot of FoxNews. I used to watch mostly MSNBC and CNN. It wasn't until I started watching some of the Fox shows when I realized how much of the news get left out (context). It's better to watch and read several news sources. I do think Tucker gets a lot of viewers because he digs deep on subjects. The investigative work that more of the media used to do. Quite honestly it appears that these folks are coming out of the universities like this - low ethics or understanding of the role they supposed to play in society as a professional in their field.

Admittedly I watch a lot of FoxNews. I used to watch mostly MSNBC and CNN. It wasn't until I started watching some of the Fox shows when I realized how much of the news get left out (context). It's better to watch and read several news sources. I do think Tucker gets a lot of viewers because he digs deep on subjects. The investigative work that more of the media used to do. Quite honestly it appears that these folks are coming out of the universities like this - low ethics or understanding of the role they supposed to play in society as a professional in their field.

Fox is no different than the other cable newstainment networks and Tucker would shill for whoever is paying him.

Reactions: LouderVol and AM64
Fox is no different than the other cable newstainment networks and Tucker would shill for whoever is paying him.

Possibly but Tucker often brings up the relationships he had from previous jobs and differences of opinion. I think he is where he wants to be. He is the best in the business right now.

Only because he reinforces opinions you already have.

I'm not calling him the best in the business because he reinforces what I want to hear, it's because he is #1 on television. He took O'Reilly's hour and made it better. O'Reilly was considered fairly objective. You can be conservative and objective at the same time. I don't think you're suggesting you can't stand for anything. Tucker criticizes Republicans often including Trump. I say he's the best because he does in depth reporting. Some folks are smart, others are dumb. It shouldn't come as a surprise.

Why doesn't he just resign if he doesn't want to do the job?

Haha...because he's spending the weekend in Wilmington?

Again, very hypocritical...check how many times trump played golf while he was in the office. Guess he didn't want to do the job either?

I think I'd gain a small amount of respect for Biden voters if they just admitted they ****ed up miserably. The DNC should be ashamed for pushing him to the front, but that would be asking shameless people to have any dignity.

That's not happening. That would be like getting a Gump to admit they cheat.

VN Store

Back