President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

Admittedly I watch a lot of FoxNews. I used to watch mostly MSNBC and CNN. It wasn't until I started watching some of the Fox shows when I realized how much of the news get left out (context). It's better to watch and read several news sources. I do think Tucker gets a lot of viewers because he digs deep on subjects. The investigative work that more of the media used to do. Quite honestly it appears that these folks are coming out of the universities like this - low ethics or understanding of the role they supposed to play in society as a professional in their field.

Universities have trashed a number of fields they teach ... including education itself. They are of the mind that nothing trumps the liberal mind and education is the path to liberal enlightenment. That may not truly be the professed intent, but tenure pretty much makes sure it goes that way. The ivy league schools are the worst of the lot.

This admin is inept, incompetent and unfit …. And dumb as F and stupid
Importing Enemies

These are not new revelations, but it is laid out better than I've ever seen.

This resettlement is going to further break a fractured country and that may be what it's designed to do.

Throughout history great nations have been destroyed that were once the most powerful. If history tells us anything, the same fate will befall the United States of America as hard as it may be to accept.

There are warning signs this country has peaked and is on the way down.

Reactions: tbwhhs and AM64
These are not new revelations, but it is laid out better than I've ever seen.

This resettlement is going to further break a fractured country and that may be what it's designed to do.

Throughout history great nations have been destroyed that were once the most powerful. If history tells us anything, the same fate will befall the United States of America as hard as it may be to accept.

There are warning signs this country has peaked and is on the way down.
You’re right. The scales have tipped and the US is sliding down into a poonified liberal sh** hole

VN Store

Back