President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

Why is Harris in hiding? Another attempt by democrats to hide her incompetence and repair her image. Soon we will have the usual suspects claiming she is a strong, experienced politician. Another democrat moron.
If they 25th, they need the replacement to also not be up to her eyeballs in crap.

You will know when they are planning for the 25th when Harris suddenly starts getting a lot of positive coverage.

If they 25th, they need the replacement to also not be up to her eyeballs in crap.

You will know when they are planning for the 25th when Harris suddenly starts getting a lot of positive coverage.

She has to do something besides hide. This is an attempt to hide an inept, inexperienced plant. How low IQ do you have to be to vote for Joe Biden - Kamala Harris? The worst ticket in the modern era or possibly ever. Especially when it appears prior generations were more closely in tune with the constitution.

She has to do something besides hide. This is an attempt to hide an inept, inexperienced plant. How low IQ do you have to be to vote for Joe Biden - Kamala Harris? The worst ticket in the modern era or possibly ever. Especially when it appears prior generations were more closely in tune with the constitution.
81 million votes?
1630587398600.gif

I love Trump, but I do hope he doesn’t. As Conservatives blaster Biden for his age, Liberals will do the same to Trump.

My money is on DeSantis.

DeSantis came out way too early giving the press entirely too much time to tear him down. But it really doesn't matter who runs or wins they will just be establishment clones approved by the people that really run the country.

Not really. Biden nor Trump werent much in the political public eye before their runs.

The media will push whoever they are told to push, so it wont matter what they have actually done. Biden is the most racist president we have had since LBJ, and it didnt matter because of coverage.

Not really. Biden nor Trump werent much in the political public eye before their runs.

The media will push whoever they are told to push, so it wont matter what they have actually done. Biden is the most racist president we have had since LBJ, and it didnt matter because of coverage.

Agreed. I think Biden is more than a bigot, and displays racist behavior. His words match his thoughts.

VN Store

Back