President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

Joe is standing there thanking all his Democratic buddies for a job well done.
He's in Queens, NY on a street corner: We are seeing the effects of climate change.
Got to get this climate change under control. We can't let Mother Nature keep this up.
We can stop this from getting worse. We have to listen to the science on this. Let's keep pouring more money into this problem so Mother Nature knows we are serious about this.

They don't call them tornados anymore? (from POTUS remarks today)

"You know, the members of Congress know from their colleagues in Congress that, you know, the — what looks like a tornado — they don’t call them that anymore — that hit the crops and wetlands in the middle of the country, in Iowa, in Nevada, and — I mean, it’s just across the board."

I mean seriously, have you ever ? Did you ever in your mature enough years to give a sh!t as about this country’s direction and politics think we would be led and represented by such incompetence ? Geez ... makes one think of Rome. My how we have fallen !

Reactions: tbwhhs and AM64

"You know, the members of Congress know from their colleagues in Congress that, you know, the — what looks like a tornado — they don’t call them that anymore — that hit the crops and wetlands in the middle of the country, in Iowa, in Nevada, and — I mean, it’s just across the board."

giphy (4).gif

Just WTF do THEY call them now Joe? Dragons coming down from the sky? You dumb fart.

I've seen more coherence from Jeremy Pruitt.

Lon-Chaney-as-The-Phantom-of-The-Opera.jpg

My guess is a certain POTUS is a big fan of the Sharknado movie franchise.

Reactions: McDad
You get a like because that made me laugh. But I’m not sure it’s real. These two however is real and came right on their Twitter feed. Along with the one at the bottom below it before our resident Dems scream BIASED! 😂

(I don’t know why that MTG tweet keeps showing up I’m just trying to link the Rasmussen poll 🤷‍♂️)

Who's the stiff in the picture?

I, for one, enjoy having a president who thinks outside the box.

After all, why can't Nevada be in the middle of the country?

Last edited:

VN Store

Back