President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

“Many More Could in Future” = Yeah I already know I was stupid but I’m not going to admit it in a public forum

That 20% poll was taken BEFORE Biden's Afghan Withdrawal debacle. I expect that number is to be higher by now. A larger amount of Americans are hanging their heads in shame with this constant stupidity that keeps coming out of the Biden WH.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wireless1 and AM64
Such a smart dude for POTUS ..... makes me feel really safe NOW with this decision .....

Biden helps secure Tajikistan’s border amid US border crisis

The only rational conclusion now is that Tajikistan's own border security is more in America's national interest than our own southern border where Covid-19 & criminals & rapists of all types are permitted to just walk across & become living off the American taxpayers for free.

Last edited:
Such a smart dude for POTUS ..... makes me feel really safe NOW with this decision .....

Biden helps secure Tajikistan’s border amid US border crisis

The only rational conclusion now is that Tajikistan's own border security is more in America's national interest than our own southern border where Covid-19 & criminals & rapists of all types are permitted to just walk across & become living off the American taxpayers for free.
Just doing his part to make sure we get our fair share of the Afghan refugees.

Reactions: AM64
pnzJTq3.gif

I saw this actor, John C. Reilly, in the 1992 movie, Hoffa, w/Jack Nicholson as Hoffa and it was directed by Danny DeVito of "Taxi" fame who also starred in the movie as well. Thought they did a great job in the movie. I thought DeVito smoked way too many cigarettes in filming the movie.

I was watching some 9/11 programming last night and they talked about how terror organizations in Afghanistan would recruit middle eastern decent immigrants from around the world in Europe, Africa, America and other. The chances of this happening with this many people I would say is high.

The thing that keeps coming back to my mind is how do those terrorist organizations really attack the US, and what do we gain in going militarily into countries like Afghanistan? The 9/11 planes didn't originate outside the US. What did originate outside the US was the terrorists themselves, and we failed to prevent them from coming, failed to track them after we let them in, failed to do minimal surveillance ... all right here in this country. Look no further than the southern border and millions of untracked illegals roaming the US to see that the federal government learned nothing and is still not taking security seriously. We went to Afghanistan for revenge because we failed at basic security right here at home, and we spent a fortune harassing goatherders while ignoring the real issues. Unless you go with the concept of wiping out Islam and the resultant terrorism, why go there at all.

Reactions: BreatheUT

Biden has started a Nazi Administration to force his way or it's hit the highway for others.
The only good thing about Joe Biden is he doesn't tweet out mean things. Other than not sending out mean tweets, Joe has become a power hungry buffoon pulling the wool over the eyes of many that think he's doing a good job.

Last edited:
Reactions: StarRaider and AM64

VN Store

Back