President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

They’re not selling us out, we we’re sold out a long time ago.

Edit: wouldn’t link. Disregard

Biden has started a Nazi Administration to force his way or it's hit the highway for others.
The only good thing about Joe Biden is he doesn't tweet out mean things. Other than not sending out mean tweets, Joe has become a power hungry buffoon pulling the wool over the eyes of many that think he's doing a good job.
Joe’s too demented to make these decisions, it’s his handlers and administration. You wonder how close some of these actions come to being treasonous.

I was over at a friend’s house just now and his nephew who’s in the Navy had just flown in.
He had some interesting things to say. He said leadership didn’t even know if certain units were still in Afghanistan when the last plane flew out.
He said there may be units looking to exit via a neighboring country and that there may be up to 6,000 Americans still in country.

Reactions: AM64
I was over at a friend’s house just now and his nephew who’s in the Navy had just flown in.
He had some interesting things to say. He said leadership didn’t even know if certain units were still in Afghanistan when the last plane flew out.
He said there may be units looking to exit via a neighboring country and that there may be up to 6,000 Americans still in country.

I will be surprised if we left units but I am not surprised they don't know how many Americans are still there but they are trying to win the propaganda war domestically. If there are over 500 citizens then they will scream plausible deniability.

Reactions: AM64 and Wireless1
Multiple schools, mostly in the South. I believe Costal Carolina had an „outbreak“ as well

I guess joe and crew didn't pay off tuition for this group. Obviously somebody's going to have to rejigger the curriculum to make sure nobody escapes the liberal indoctrination so they can understand the slight. Probably have to import some ivy league types into southern universities to get them under control, too. Freedom riders from the north again to teach Southerners how to be civil.

I will be surprised if we left units but I am not surprised they don't know how many Americans are still there but they are trying to win the propaganda war domestically. If there are over 500 citizens then they will scream plausible deniability.

The last I read they were already differentiating on Americans who didn't sign in with the Embassy ... like how could we have known they were there and where. Not much different from the way nobody bothers to keep up with people visiting the US , so it shouldn't be a surprise. So to Immigrations, "It's almost 9/11 eve, do you know where our visiting terrorists are?"

You get a like because that made me laugh. But I’m not sure it’s real. These two however is real and came right on their Twitter feed. Along with the one at the bottom below it before our resident Dems scream BIASED! 😂

(I don’t know why that MTG tweet keeps showing up I’m just trying to link the Rasmussen poll 🤷‍♂️)

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
They don't call them tornados anymore? (from POTUS remarks today)

"You know, the members of Congress know from their colleagues in Congress that, you know, the — what looks like a tornado — they don’t call them that anymore — that hit the crops and wetlands in the middle of the country, in Iowa, in Nevada, and — I mean, it’s just across the board."

VN Store

Back