President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

Most of the leftist dems on here are pretty quiet. Is that tacit support and complicity for a totalitarian Bolshevik state or that you’re beginning to understand what you have been supporting more resembles the police state of China and not the ideals of our founding fathers? Just curious.

They don't care. They're just happy there's no more mean tweets coming from the WH.
Biden could start a shooting/nuclear war with China & Russia and get the USA's ass kicked to Kingdom Come. But the loonies don't care as long as there's no more mean tweets coming from the WH. They're content Biden is a puppet with strings being pulled to burn it all down.
Biden makes speeches and just turns around & walks off stage like a robot doing what he's been programmed to do.

Dude...we have to do something. Just seems like some small minority and kingdom keys
Perilous times.

Agreed. It’s not even disguised that the left/Dems are all in on a totalitarian state. They’re completely open about it as long as said state is of their rules and their making.

They don't care. They're just happy there's no more mean tweets coming from the WH.
Biden could start a shooting/nuclear war with China & Russia and get the USA's ass kicked to Kingdom Come. But the loonies don't care as long as there's no more mean tweets coming from the WH. They're content Biden is a puppet with strings being pulled to burn it all down.
Biden makes speeches and just turns around & walks off stage like a robot doing what he's been programmed to do.

Maybe that’s what we need….to get our ass kicked and owned. I would almost rather it be by someone that makes no bones about what they are rather than by our own hand, our own countrymen that pretend our freedom, Constitution and founding principles mean something to them and in turn have done everything to tear it down.

Reactions: UT_Dutchman
Thanks Joe !

You just gifted both the House & Senate and the 2024 election to Republicans!

Don’t count on it. Remember there will be massive mail in ballots again. Expect HUGE COVID spike close to election times. Then there will be recommendations coming from the branch covidian leader himself that people shouldn’t vote in person.

Another 4-8 years of Jim Crow Biden or Kamala “the ho” Harris.

Propaganda
It is propaganda, but it's also, sadly, the truth. Do you dispute any of what it said? Really, the only thing I think you could dispute is the checking of the watch, but more than one family member of the fallen soldiers made that claim. And I can promise you, the death benefits for those soldiers' families comes no where close to what George Floyd's family got. Our society is all kinds of screwed up.

Mandates are wrong. I chose to be vaccinated upon the advice of my doctor. But it should absolutely be a choice. If this goes to SCOTUS, I don't see how they could uphold it as Constitutional.
The part about Fed employees having to be vaccinated will probably hold up. The rest I doubt.

Mandates are wrong. I chose to be vaccinated upon the advice of my doctor. But it should absolutely be a choice. If this goes to SCOTUS, I don't see how they could uphold it as Constitutional.

Mandates are wrong!?!?

How many of our laws would have to be struck down because they mandate certain action?

The freedumb crowd is getting insufferable

Mandates are wrong!?!?

How many of our laws would have to be struck down because they mandate certain action?

The freedumb crowd is getting insufferable
Why does it matter to you? I am vaccinated and very pro vaccine but I am responsible for my own life and life choices.

VN Store

Back