President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

Didn't think I needed to. Your post implied that you was aware of that one by the way you stated the post.

I like how he is "my boy" due to you not having anything to add. You said you didn't think someone that had dodged service should be POTUS. That removes 4 of our last 5. By your own post you said that you think Clinton, Bush, Trump, and Biden should not be able to hold that office. Yet when I point out your "boy" is on that list all you can come back with is Donnie. Maybe you should have checked "your boys" history before jumping at the bit to take a poke at Trumps bad history.
Nice thesis you got going there.
Also, I know good and damn well that the ones you mentioned didn’t serve in the military, including Biden.
If you go back and comprehend my post, I said I believe that one should have to prove they didn’t attempt to dodge the draft. Did I mention your boy in my post?

When a Republican is President & in the WH, Democrats cheer on their governors as they give the middle finger to the other guy's administration. Now that a Democrat is president & in the WH any states that don't buy into the Democratic agenda must be bludgeoned into submission. Joe Biden and the Democrats only view federalism as a useful tool to resist Republican presidents. When a Democrat is calling the shots, Republican governors aren't afforded the same progress.

Nice thesis you got going there.
Also, I know good and damn well that the ones you mentioned didn’t serve in the military, including Biden.
If you go back and comprehend my post, I said I believe that one should have to prove they didn’t attempt to dodge the draft. Did I mention your boy in my post?

Oh no, got you dropping the cuss bombs. I apologize. Don't want a mod thinking I hurt you and getting me in trouble again.
Sorry if I misunderstood your meaning in the post you made. I looked into it in the same way you center most of your comments that I have seen so that's on me.

As for my "boy", I try to look at a over all picture for a president to know if I like them or not. Even if I don't like one of them I try to still find something good that come out of them being in office. Last overall POTUS I really liked by the time it was all said and done was Reagan. So no I haven't seen you mention Reagan.

Reactions: AM64 and StarRaider
EXCLUSIVE: Jill Biden's ex-husband paid Hitman Frank 'The Irishman' Sheeran $3K to set up a strike and stop the delivery of Delaware newspapers with anti-Biden ads before Joe's shock 1972 Senate win, book claims

Jill Biden's former husband says he raised $3000 to fund a union picket line organized by notorious mob hitman Frank 'The Irishman' Sheeran designed to help Joe Biden win election to the Senate in 1972.

The extraordinary claim is made in a new book that revisits the story of how a newspaper blockade prevented anti-Biden adverts reaching voters in the final days of campaigning in Delaware.

The details - contained in 'The Bidens: Inside the First Family's Fifty-year Rise to Power' by Ben Shreckinger which is published by Twelve Books on Sept. 21 - will reignite debate over how much Biden knew about union efforts to tip the scales in his favor.

The tale centers on how Biden's long-shot campaign could come from 30 points behind to snatch an unlikely victory.

Jill Biden's ex-husband claims he paid Frank 'The Irishman' Sheeran $3,000 to help Joe win in 1972 | Daily Mail Online

Word on the street is that she injected some disinfectant as soon as the speech was over, so she should be safe.
It's interesting that you can't really defend the dumbassery of Biden, you just keep bringing up a guy that's no longer President. Why is that? Trump was an obnoxious ass that wouldn't stop with the Twittering, but he still wasn't quite as big a boob as Biden is showing himself to be. Neither should have ever been elected, but it seems you're unable to be subjective about how bad a job Biden is currently doing. Maybe it gets better, but I doubt it. Maybe the parties will actually give us some good candidates in the next election, but I doubt that too.

It's interesting that you can't really defend the dumbassery of Biden, you just keep bringing up a guy that's no longer President. Why is that? Trump was an obnoxious ass that wouldn't stop with the Twittering, but he still wasn't quite as big a boob as Biden is showing himself to be. Neither should have ever been elected, but it seems you're unable to be subjective about how bad a job Biden is currently doing. Maybe it gets better, but I doubt it. Maybe the parties will actually give us some good candidates in the next election, but I doubt that too.
Correction. I keep pointing out the hypocrisy that exists on this board.

Correction. I keep pointing out the hypocrisy that exists on this board.
No doubt, there is hypocrisy on this board. From the left, from the right, from you, and probably from me on some points. I don't like or support either party, but between inflation and the horrible job of withdrawing from Afghanistan, I'm extremely out on Biden. And the more I see him speak, the more I'm convinced his mental faculties are not all there. Trump was pompous and egotistical and an all around ass, but he didn't give me the dementia vibe that Joe does.

Reactions: StarRaider
No doubt, there is hypocrisy on this board. From the left, from the right, from you, and probably from me on some points. I don't like or support either party, but between inflation and the horrible job of withdrawing from Afghanistan, I'm extremely out on Biden. And the more I see him speak, the more I'm convinced his mental faculties are not all there. Trump was pompous and egotistical and an all around ass, but he didn't give me the dementia vibe that Joe does.
And you obviously have a right to your opinion, just as I do. We can agree to disagree on a few particulars and move on.

I wish. I think one way the R's let Trump run again, and IMO I think that would be a very bad move. On the other hand if the R's don't let Trump run on their platform, he runs as a Independent and splits the votes with a R. So it will depend on who the D's run. I don't think its Biden. I'm not sure his health lets him finish his first term. The stress on him is huge and can't be easy. We will see, but I have little faith in getting two people worth having in office running anytime soon.

Reactions: AM64
EXCLUSIVE: Jill Biden's ex-husband paid Hitman Frank 'The Irishman' Sheeran $3K to set up a strike and stop the delivery of Delaware newspapers with anti-Biden ads before Joe's shock 1972 Senate win, book claims

Jill Biden's former husband says he raised $3000 to fund a union picket line organized by notorious mob hitman Frank 'The Irishman' Sheeran designed to help Joe Biden win election to the Senate in 1972.

The extraordinary claim is made in a new book that revisits the story of how a newspaper blockade prevented anti-Biden adverts reaching voters in the final days of campaigning in Delaware.

The details - contained in 'The Bidens: Inside the First Family's Fifty-year Rise to Power' by Ben Shreckinger which is published by Twelve Books on Sept. 21 - will reignite debate over how much Biden knew about union efforts to tip the scales in his favor.

The tale centers on how Biden's long-shot campaign could come from 30 points behind to snatch an unlikely victory.

Jill Biden's ex-husband claims he paid Frank 'The Irishman' Sheeran $3,000 to help Joe win in 1972 | Daily Mail Online

Coastal elite criminal leftist trash just like the Kennedys.

Biden Wanders Out Of Place while first lady speaks at DC middle school

by Luke Gentile, Social Media Producer
September 10, 2021 03:25 PM

President Joe Biden appeared to wander out of place Friday while first lady Jill Biden delivered a speech at a Washington, D.C., middle school.

While Jill Biden discussed the "mix of emotions" each school year brings, the president lifted his hand to his face, as if to cover his eyes to see something, before wandering behind the first lady and out of frame, footage showed .

It is unclear why the president wandered out of sight or if he was signaled to leave the area.

WATCH:
Biden wanders out of place while first lady speaks at DC middle school

Biden Wanders Out Of Place while first lady speaks at DC middle school

by Luke Gentile, Social Media Producer
September 10, 2021 03:25 PM

President Joe Biden appeared to wander out of place Friday while first lady Jill Biden delivered a speech at a Washington, D.C., middle school.

While Jill Biden discussed the "mix of emotions" each school year brings, the president lifted his hand to his face, as if to cover his eyes to see something, before wandering behind the first lady and out of frame, footage showed .

It is unclear why the president wandered out of sight or if he was signaled to leave the area.

WATCH:
Biden wanders out of place while first lady speaks at DC middle school

I know I will just get told its because I don't much care for him as the POTUS, but I kinda feel sorry for him. You can tell his health seems to be swaying at times. Plus the stress of the job as to be taking a toll on his body.

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
The Real Biden Presidency Emerges

joe-biden-white-house-podium.jpg

The heroic period of his administration was always a Mirage.

Not too long ago, supporters imagined Joe Biden might be the next LBJ, and perhaps they were right — just not how they thought.

Biden bears no resemblance to the Lyndon B. Johnson who entered office after the assassination of John F. Kennedy in 1963 with a 75 percent approval rating and over the next couple of years passed a raft of historic legislation. No, if there’s any comparison, it is to the LBJ who by 1967 had seen his approval rating dip underwater in a deeply riven country.

After a lot of happy talk over the past half year, the real Biden presidency has emerged. It is not a colossus bestriding the political universe, rather a middling administration, at best, that will have trouble imposing its will even on its own party in Congress.

Real Joe Biden Presidency Emerges | National Review

VN Store

Back