President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

It also requires that we be prepared to meet the threats of tomorrow. Trump made many attempts at reducing the cost of equipment i.e. his discussions with Boeing. I am a for military spending.

You don't get car insurance because you expect to wreck. You get it in case you wreck. You don't buy a gun just because you want to shot somebody. You buy it in case you have to shoot someone.

It is commonly known the Obama/Biden administration let our cache of weapons and equipment age, and spending slowed in comparison to other government programs.

Now if you are just going to give it to the Taliban then it's malfeasance.
Of course you have to be ready for the threat when you're training and arming the threat. Trump increased the spend

You're simply for spending. No need for the qualifier

Of course you have to be ready for the threat when you're training and arming the threat. Trump increased the spend

You're simply for spending. No need for the qualifier

Yes, I'm for pay raises, getting Space Force up to speed, moderizing equipment, strengthening our cyber security against intellectual property threats and more .......

Trump believes in peace through strength.

You don't get peace through weakness. The Biden model.

Yes, I'm for pay raises, getting Space Force up to speed, moderizing equipment, strengthening our cyber security against intellectual property threats and more .......

Trump believes in peace through strength.

You don't get peace through weakness. The Biden model.
Afraid you've been conned. The only thing donnie stands for figuring out a way to continue to line his pockets. Better contribute now to his 2024 campaign...I'm sure he could use a little extra pocket change.

Thought you said u were Republican? Carrying water for the progressives I see.
Haha. Saying the current Prez is kicking ass doesn’t mean I’m part of any political party. Would’ve said the same thing about Donnie if he would’ve ever had a successful day in office.

Afraid you've been conned. The only thing donnie stands for figuring out a way to continue to line his pockets. Better contribute now to his 2024 campaign...I'm sure he could use a little extra pocket change.

Trump is one of the top commander in chief's in recent memory. I heard a discussion by foreign policy experts about how far you have to go back to find a POTUS that did not get us in a conflict without being meek and weak legged.

Reactions: StarRaider and AM64
Trump is one of the top commander in chief's in recent memory. I heard a discussion by foreign policy experts about how far you have to go back to find a POTUS that did not get us in a conflict without being meek and weak legged.
Comical.
Go find the commanders that served under him and ask them about their opinions of donnies ability.

Not trying to derail the topic, but I always wondered where people stood on the idea to be POTUS you must have served in the Armed Forces. I could see pros and cons to both.

Reactions: BreatheUT
Not trying to derail the topic, but I always wondered where people stood on the idea to be POTUS you must have served in the Armed Forces. I could see pros and cons to both.
Very good question.
I don’t think it necessary, but do think it necessary that one can prove they haven’t attempted to dodge serving in the Armed Forces.

Haha. Saying the current Prez is kicking ass doesn’t mean I’m part of any political party. Would’ve said the same thing about Donnie if he would’ve ever had a successful day in office.

Biden is barely lucid, and not very intelligent to boot. I really don't think he has the capability to "kick ass". His handlers often don't even trust him to take questions from the media because he is a gaffe waiting to happen.

VN Store

Back