President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

Lol. Nobody around here is being forced to get a vaccine.

Yep, I work for a major employer and they ain't said chit about a mandate. I work from home. Pedo Jo tough talk to Americans have had no impact. Americans are still making decsions on their own health unless they are drones.

Reactions: C-south
Last edited:
Reactions: AM64
I posted this in another thread ... thought this could go here too .....

Nebraska Gov. Ricketts rails against vaccine mandate: Biden 'pretty ignorant of what's going on'

LOL. Biden is pretty ignorant of what's going on in GOP states because he never talks to them. Joe Biden is a clown & a big doofus to be anywhere near the WH ... no clue on how to lead.

Hard to believe there could ever be a worse POTUS than Biden, but I don't want to speak too soon.

Reactions: tbwhhs and AM64
Go Big Orange!
Well Damn: "F*** Joe Biden" Chants Break Out At College Football Games!

The Tennessee football fans started a "**** Joe Biden" chant during their game vs. Pittsburgh. This has been a trend among southern stadiums in the first few weeks of the season, including at Alabama on the same day. Texas A&M, Virginia Tech, Coastal Carolina and Auburn have engaged in the chant thus far. Posted By Persist

Go Big Orange!

The Tennessee football fans started a "**** Joe Biden" chant during their game vs. Pittsburgh. This has been a trend among southern stadiums in the first few weeks of the season, including at Alabama on the same day. Texas A&M, Virginia Tech, Coastal Carolina and Auburn have engaged in the chant thus far. Posted By Persist

I didn't realize one of these were Neyland Stadium. Ouch.

Go Big Orange!

I was there and never heard it
Where were you sitting? I was in S and heard it.

Reactions: Carl Pickens
One of many, I believe!

My neighbor's son, probably the most gung ho person I have ever known, is leaving the US Army after 8 years. He was the leader of the high school and college ROTC units and is currently a Major serving at Fort Carson. Told his dad that it is not the same as when he joined and he wants out.

My neighbor's son, probably the most gung ho person I have ever known, is leaving the US Army after 8 years. He was the leader of the high school and college ROTC units and is currently a Major serving at Fort Carson. Told his dad that it is not the same as when he joined and he wants out.

Probably doesn't want any part of the CRT & the wokeism education BS.

He must not be a LGBT rainbow kind of guy…..

VN Store

Back