President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

I’m glad the vegetable in chief has LASER focus on the difficulties industry is encountering to open back up. I’m glad to see all of the policy support by the admin assisting with global supply chain issues.

From zippers to glass, shortages of basic goods hobble U.S. economy

From zippers to glass, shortages of basic goods hobble U.S. economy

The singular thing he exceeded my expectations on are just how bad he could suck at this job. That’s ok though I guess it is becoming clear he isn’t the person(s) actually running “his” admin 😂

Joe on the campaign trail in 2020 ... "I know how to get things done ... trust me". :):):)
:):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Last edited:
Reactions: AM64
Danke Schoen Joe!

So now public opinion is important? So you support photo ID being required to vote and making English the official language of the US right? Since polls show overwhelming support for both. Oh and I guess invading Iraq was a good idea since over 70% of Americans supported that as well.

So now public opinion is important? So you support photo ID being required to vote and making English the official language of the US right? Since polls show overwhelming support for both. Oh and I guess invading Iraq was a good idea since over 70% of Americans supported that as well.
We also have the public opinion of a 45% approval rating of the vegetable in chief we take that too right @evillawyer ?

Thanks joe! 🤡

VN Store

Back