President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

What a clown ... if Biden did replace him .... just another no nothing clown is in place ....

Blinken acknowledges Americans still stranded in Afghanistan 2 weeks after withdrawal

Americans are still there and they are wondering why their government let them down & abandoned them to the cutthroat killers in the country. That's because Democrats are in charge. Everything Democrats touch always make those things worse .... always. Just look at any state run by Democrats.

Last edited:
Reactions: Megatron88 and AM64
Lol at anybody who thinks this moron got 80million votes. The most despised president by normal everyday Americans in history

Drew Hernandez (@DrewHLive) Tweeted:
BREAKING: What appears to be Joe Biden’s motorcade BOOED massively by Patriots at Long Beach City College @RealAmVoice https://t.co/04y06RlcJA

and the most incompetent, despicable, clueless, biggest POS to ever occupy the WH.

Reactions: AM64 and VolinWayne
Joe Biden's great-great-great-grandfather Owned Two Slaves in Maryland and another Enslaved a 14-year-old boy, new book reveals

President Joe Biden has often shown pride in his Irish Catholic roots, but on another side of his ancestry, the progressive commander-in-chief's family lineage can be traced back to America's shameful past of slave ownership.

Jesse Robinett, Biden's great-great-great grandfather, owned two enslaved people in Maryland in the 1800s, according to a Politico story adapted from a bombshell new book, The Bidens.

Biden shares an apparent connection with Robinett through his full name - Joseph Robinette Biden Jr.

Another ancestor of Biden's also reportedly owned a slave in Maryland - a 14-year-old boy. That 3x-great grandfather is Thomas Randle, who held the child in 1850 in Baltimore County, according to census records and slave schedules at the time.

The damning family history was uncovered by Alexander Bannerman, a West Virginia genealogist who organized the first complete genealogy of Biden for publication.

Biden ancestors were slave owners: President's great-great-great-grandfather owned 14-year-old boy | Daily Mail Online

Reactions: VolinWayne
Joe Biden's great-great-great-grandfather Owned Two Slaves in Maryland and another Enslaved a 14-year-old boy, new book reveals

President Joe Biden has often shown pride in his Irish Catholic roots, but on another side of his ancestry, the progressive commander-in-chief's family lineage can be traced back to America's shameful past of slave ownership.

Jesse Robinett, Biden's great-great-great grandfather, owned two enslaved people in Maryland in the 1800s, according to a Politico story adapted from a bombshell new book, The Bidens.

Biden shares an apparent connection with Robinett through his full name - Joseph Robinette Biden Jr.

Another ancestor of Biden's also reportedly owned a slave in Maryland - a 14-year-old boy. That 3x-great grandfather is Thomas Randle, who held the child in 1850 in Baltimore County, according to census records and slave schedules at the time.

The damning family history was uncovered by Alexander Bannerman, a West Virginia genealogist who organized the first complete genealogy of Biden for publication.

Biden ancestors were slave owners: President's great-great-great-grandfather owned 14-year-old boy | Daily Mail Online

All that doesn't matter to anyone on the left. If Joe Biden was a Republican, he'd be scorched into oblivion & canceled on twitter & FB plus he'd be raked over the hot coals by the mean & angry Democrats and brought up on Impeachment charges for anything that could the least be found.

Lol at anybody who thinks this moron got 80million votes. The most despised president by normal everyday Americans in history

Drew Hernandez (@DrewHLive) Tweeted:
BREAKING: What appears to be Joe Biden’s motorcade BOOED massively by Patriots at Long Beach City College @RealAmVoice https://t.co/04y06RlcJA

I wonder where do college students get these professionally done F Biden signs?

This kind of stuff does not bother me. What would bother me is if Joe offered some apology for it.

I cant control what my ancestors did and is completely irrelevant to my character.

This kind of stuff does not bother me. What would bother me is if Joe offered some apology for it.

I cant control what my ancestors did and is completely irrelevant to my character.

Reactions: GreyWolf1129

Isn’t this the same argument used by people promoting reparations?

I can’t stand Biden as much anyone, but I don’t think he should take the fault for what his ancestors did.

On ur knees Joe
Repent and ask for forgiveness
At least wash some feet

If there was ever a question of a deep state, read this. It's treasonable, and it's not just one guy.

Milley, Fearful of Trump's Rhetoric, Called China to Promise US Wouldn't Strike, Book Says

“General Li, I want to assure you that the American government is stable and everything is going to be okay,” Milley told him in the first call, according to the book. “We are not going to attack or conduct any kinetic operations against you.”

“If we’re going to attack, I’m going to call you ahead of time. It’s not going to be a surprise," Milley reportedly said.

The second call was meant to placate Chinese fears about the events of Jan. 6. But the book reports that Li wasn’t as easily assuaged, even after Milley promised him, “We are 100 percent steady. Everything’s fine. But democracy can be sloppy sometimes.”

Milley believed the president suffered a mental decline after the election, according to the book, a view he relayed in a Jan. 8 phone call with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi. Pelosi has previously said she spoke to Milley that day about “available precautions” to prevent Trump from initiating military action or ordering a nuclear launch, and she told colleagues she was given unspecified assurances that there were longstanding safeguards in place.

Milley, according to the book, called the admiral overseeing the U.S. Indo-Pacific Command, the military unit responsible for Asia and the Pacific region, and recommended postponing upcoming military exercises. He also asked senior officers to swear an “oath” that Milley had to be involved if Trump gave an order to launch nuclear weapons, according to the book.

Heck..Luth supports it. Amazing and so un-American I am speechless.

The only reason he supports it is because he hates Trump. I bet luther goes to church each Sunday and thanks God for his forgiveness on the issue of a constant hate for another American. An American citizen who has done absolutely nothing to him on a personal level.
Luther is saddle with TDS for life & can't seem to get rid of it. I kinda feel sorry for luther.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back