President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

E_BqFTDWEAM046V

Blinken is getting absolutely destroyed on live TV 😂

He will get away with gross incompetence since the democrats are in charge. This was the best case scenario for him. Mayorkas should be going through this as well. If Biden is not on trial the there must be some fall guys for the failure of security.

All I could say to her is "NICE JOB!!!" All things considered, she was very classy about it.

In another article I read earlier this week there is an issue about military academy cadets with kids being force to give up kids or drop out. One of those where you have to roll your eyes and wonder how it ever came to that point. Both she and the father (also an AFA cadet) should have been booted out when she became pregnant. Years ago I worked hard to get an appointment; it's hard to imagine someone trashing the opportunity. You either dedicate yourself to the opportunity and graduation or you don't belong there - no place for pregnant women or people with families.
Unless the rules have changed in the last 10 years, romantic relationships between cadets at the academies is prohibited and grounds for dismissal

Reactions: AM64
Anyone have the quote of Ted Cruz making the comparison to Joe Biden as a mix of George McGovern and Jimmy Carter.

Biden's Total Financial Surveillance | ZeroHedge

What if every one of your non-cash financial transactions was automatically reported to a beefed-up, audit-hungry IRS?

Imagine living in a world where every one of your noncash financial transactions—a restaurant meal, a Venmo transfer to a friend, maybe some bitcoin bought on the dips—was automatically reported to a beefed-up, audit-hungry IRS.

That dystopia will become a reality if President Joe Biden gets his way.

Biden, Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen, and key Capitol Hill allies such as Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D–Mass.) are pushing a vast, intrusive financial surveillance system in the name of closing the "tax gap."

But don't worry: There's no need to fear if you've got nothing to hide.
"For already compliant taxpayers, the only effect of this regime is to provide easy access to summary information on financial accounts and to decrease the likelihood of costly 'no fault' examinations," the Treasury Department said this May in a nakedly authoritarian document called "The American Families Plan Tax Compliance Agenda."

But "for noncompliant taxpayers," the department continues, "this regime would encourage voluntary compliance as evaders realize that the risk of evasion being detected has risen noticeably."​

Wow this is some very scary stuff. I wonder if anyone is actually dumb enough to believe that this act will actually be used for “tax compliance”?

We have seen a strong agenda push over the past several years of a class war that was never about “paying their fair share of taxes”, but dividing the country.

Over the past year and a half the government has tested their powers to determine how many people will comply. The vaccine mandate is a diversion while they try to sneak this bill though.

I think this is the beginning of a cashless society and a global currency.

Reactions: tbwhhs
Unless the rules have changed in the last 10 years, romantic relationships between cadets at the academies is prohibited and grounds for dismissal

That's what I thought, too; but one definitely had a baby and another cadet is the father. Since there seems to be a rule about having to give up a baby to remain a cadet, you get the impression this isn't the first time - boggles the mind.

VN Store

Back