President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

There's a reason TN is leading the nation in covid cases.
So when it changes in a week or two, or whenever, to a liberal state there will be some other reason for them to lead the nation.

It's not like this virus hasnt followed this course before, with peaks happening at different times in every state.

Well, breaking right now…..military admits they accidentally killed US citizens by mistake in Afghan.

Is this winning?

Cause I don’t remember any innocent civilians getting killed under the Trump administration.

Well, breaking right now…..military admits they accidentally killed US citizens by mistake in Afghan.

Is this winning?

Cause I don’t remember any innocent civilians getting killed under the Trump administration.
OMG...civilians killed in a drone attack?? Impeach him now!! Wait...this has happened before under other administrations, so perhaps it is just the unfortunate reality of conflicts between countries.

Ah...ok...just so I'm understanding correctly, innocent civilians have been killed only under Obama and Biden's administrations?

I am not the one who just said it’s no big deal.

Now you are changing the narrative.

If this was under Trump you would be losing it.

Multiple presidents made mistakes and killing civilians is never acceptable but it was your side who clearly stated Trump must go to save the country.

Well those people just died on Biden’s watch and you just basically said “what does it even matter” just like Hillary would.

Well done.

I am not the one who just said it’s no big deal.

Now you are changing the narrative.

If this was under Trump you would be losing it.

Multiple presidents made mistakes and killing civilians is never acceptable but it was your side who clearly stated Trump must go to save the country.

Well those people just died on Biden’s watch and you just basically said “what does it even matter” just like Hillary would.

Well done.
No changing the narrative here, chief. Just pointing out that throughout history innocent civilians have been killed under many (democratic and republican) administrations. The hypocrisy comes with posting such things as if it has only happened under Biden's watch.

No changing the narrative here, chief. Just pointing out that throughout history innocent civilians have been killed under many (democratic and republican) administrations. The hypocrisy comes with posting such things as if it has only happened under Biden's watch.

Did it happen under Trump?

Reactions: AM64
Joe Biden Tried to Bully Joe Manchin, Here's How That Went

As RedState reported last night, Sen. Mitch McConnell rejected a plea from Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen to raise the debt ceiling and fulfill all the left’s wildest hopes and dreams. But on the same day, another plea to burn down your grandkids’ future was made, this time by President Joe Biden to Sen. Joe Manchin in support of the $3.5 trillion reconciliation boondoggle.

Biden called Manchin and Sen. Kyrsten Sinema to the principal’s office to try to bully them into going along with the party’s wants. Apparently, the thought here was that the latter would burn down their political careers to please Bernie Sanders? Here’s how that went per Axios.

Reactions: AM64 and BreatheUT
My boy? Ha. Just because Biden beat donnie's azz doesn't make him my boy. All I'm doing is pointing out the hypocrisy of the trumplicans on here.

No. You are stating that Trump is one of the few recents Presidents not to accidentally kill civilians.

You just don’t realize what your words are doing.

As RedState reported last night, Sen. Mitch McConnell rejected a plea from Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen to raise the debt ceiling and fulfill all the left’s wildest hopes and dreams. But on the same day, another plea to burn down your grandkids’ future was made, this time by President Joe Biden to Sen. Joe Manchin in support of the $3.5 trillion reconciliation boondoggle.

Biden called Manchin and Sen. Kyrsten Sinema to the principal’s office to try to bully them into going along with the party’s wants. Apparently, the thought here was that the latter would burn down their political careers to please Bernie Sanders? Here’s how that went per Axios.

OMG....the president tried to bully a member of Congress??? Good thing donnie never called mitch or any of the other repubs over to the white house for a good azz-chewing because that would make this post then seem hypocritical.

My boy? Ha. Just because Biden beat donnie's azz doesn't make him my boy. All I'm doing is pointing out the hypocrisy of the trumplicans on here.
Yeah YOUR boy. Because you are so supportive of him in anything and everything he does right or wrong. You can lie to everyone and say you didn't vote for him . But don't lie to yourself. We all know that your that you biden's little bit**

Leaders of China, India, and other Major Economies Skip Out on Biden's Latest Climate Forum

A number of key world leaders were notably absent from President Joe Biden's Friday morning climate forum.

Chinese President Xi Jinping and Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi, representing the two countries the scientific community believes are the linchpins in effectively combating climate change, did not participate in the reconvening of the Major Economies Forum on Energy and Climate. Both leaders took part in the first forum, held by the White House in spring 2021.

EZmtOJmXQAASbt1.jpg
Leaders of China, India, and other major economies skip out on Biden's latest climate forum

Shocker.....Biden admin screws up again.

6 months in and we have dead soldiers, dead civilians, Afghan falling, relying on the Taliban for US citizens safety, Covid miss management, inflation, a border crisis, our allies stating they can no longer trust us.

And we got 3 1/2 years to go.

Yee-haw!!!!!

6 months in and we have dead soldiers, dead civilians, Afghan falling, relying on the Taliban for US citizens safety, Covid miss management, inflation, a border crisis, our allies stating they can no longer trust us.

And we got 3 1/2 years to go.

Yee-haw!!!!!

Thanks, Idiot Joe Biden .... THE worse president ever.

Reactions: AM64 and NEO

VN Store

Back