President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

Me pointing out you and the donnie lovers' hypocrisy is me being supportive of Biden? Interesting take.
As for my vote, I've never said I didn't vote for him. However, what I have said is that I'm not a democrate or republican and, therefore, unlike most on here take whatever the party dishes out hook, line and sinker.
Either way, carry on with your bs.
I don't support trump, I voted independent in the last election. You need to learn the meaning of the term hypocrite. It would only be hypothetical if you can show where someone has approved or supported the killing of innocent civilians under trump or another republican. Then condemn those actions committed by someone else. Show me where I've supported those actions or STFU.

I don't support trump, I voted independent in the last election. You need to learn the meaning of the term hypocrite. It would only be hypothetical if you can show where someone has approved or supported the killing of innocent civilians under trump or another republican. Then condemn those actions committed by someone else. Show me where I've supported those actions or STFU.
Tell you what, big talker, I'll show you where you've supported those actions as soon as you show me where I've supported everything Biden has done. Until then, you can STFU.

Just more stupidity from our Fake president. Gets most, if not everything, wrong all day long. He hates the common everyday working american. Takes his anger out on people that don't support his lunatic ways of running the country. His staff feeds him a steady load of loony liberal politics all day as soon as he gets up out of bed each day until he goes to sleep. He's been fed lunatic liberal lies all day & he just regurgitates it when he speaks.
81 million to 74 million. Keep on whining.

Lol. You are deranged. You only worry about the source instead of if it’s actually true…..and it is. Tucker Carlson must’ve hurt you pretty bad. 😂🤣
Am I the one constantly posting links to far right or far left sources? And yet you consider me deranged. Interesting.
At some point most numbmutz learn to think for themselves instead of finding media and regurgitating it. I’ve lost hope for you and your band of merry men.

I have dozens of post on here going a decade back stating we take our lives here for granted. Dozens more explaining how I view abortion as genocide of the poor.

Try harder.
Once again…changing the narrative. Are you on a middle school debate somewhere in rural Tennessee??

Quick report card:

Economy?
Jobs?
COVID?
Foreign relations?
Middle East?
Immigration?

D. Economy was self inflicted and is still halted due to lack of fore sight on silicon chips and inflation is headed our way.

F. Government match has made hiring near impossible and hurt many businesses that are now losing revenue because they can’t get employees who have to either not work or work much less due to stimulus checks.

F. He has totally bungled the whole thing and done absolutely nothing except benefit from operation warp speed and even then he has handled it poorly.

F. Our allies literally say they can no longer trust us.

F. See Afghan handling and today’s news break

F. See bridge camp of 10,000 that the FAA tried to block footage of. They are literally walking over a dam unmitigated. This also goes back to Covid as most are Haitian which has a less than 1 percent vaccinated rate which completely goes against his mandates.

Last edited:
D. Economy was self inflicted and is still halted due to lack of fore sight on silicon chips and inflation is headed our way.

F. Government match has made hiring near impossible and hurt many businesses that are now losing revenue because they can’t get employees who have to either not work or work much less due to stimulus checks.

F. He has totally bungled the whole thing and done absolutely nothing except benefit from operation warp speed and even then he has handled it poorly.

F. Our allies literally say they can no longer trust us.

F. See Afghan handling and today’s news break

F. See bridge camp of 10,000 that the FAA tried to block footage of. They are literally walking over a dam unmitigated. This also sound back to Covid as most are Haitian which has a less than 1 percent vaccinated rate which completely goes against his mandates.
I like this assessment. I'd give the same.

COVID: B-
Middle East: D

No new therapeutics, vaccine mandate challenged now by several states and on the verge of causing economic and service gridlock if/when walkouts occur, rejected booster, basically everything he says on the matter has been wrong.

Would hate to see an "F" then. I guess he could have started a nuclear war?

No new therapeutics, vaccine mandate challenged now by several states and on the verge of causing economic and service gridlock if/when walkouts occur, rejected booster, basically everything he says on the matter has been wrong.

Several states = 24 claiming they will be filing, but Tennessee wasn't among them. WTF?

Give it time ... he still has 3.5 years to go. He's probably stupid to do it to the USA.

VN Store

Back