President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

Yeah YOUR boy. Because you are so supportive of him in anything and everything he does right or wrong. You can lie to everyone and say you didn't vote for him . But don't lie to yourself. We all know that your that you biden's little bit**
Me pointing out you and the donnie lovers' hypocrisy is me being supportive of Biden? Interesting take.
As for my vote, I've never said I didn't vote for him. However, what I have said is that I'm not a democrate or republican and, therefore, unlike most on here take whatever the party dishes out hook, line and sinker.
Either way, carry on with your bs.

So it didn’t.

But it did under Obama and Biden.

Hmmmm.

But Orange man bad, am I right?
Now...who's changing the narrative???
My point...again...is that you can't crucify one president for something that many others have done. What part of this do you not understand?

Now...who's changing the narrative???
My point...again...is that you can't crucify one president for something that many others have done. What part of this do you not understand?

That you can’t admit it didn’t happen under Trump.

And it did under your savior.

This is twice today I thought my point was pretty clear and I guess it wasn’t.

Me pointing out you and the donnie lovers' hypocrisy is me being supportive of Biden? Interesting take.
As for my vote, I've never said I didn't vote for him. However, what I have said is that I'm not a democrate or republican and, therefore, unlike most on here take whatever the party dishes out hook, line and sinker.
Either way, carry on with your bs.

You aren’t a Democrat?

Sure. Sure.

And I’m not an azz hole.

Reactions: AM64
I will.

But the dead innocent kids the Commander in Chief just blew up and murdered won’t.

Just let that part sink in and don’t pretend it’s trivial.
Get off your ethical high horse and stop acting like you give two $hits that some Afghan children were killed. This has been going on for decades in many countries at the hands of the United States.

BREAKING NEWS: US drone strike in Kabul DID kill Aid Worker and NINE Members Of His Family including Seven Children, defense official says

47769837-10002619-Aid_worker_Zemari_Ahmadi_43_was_driving_the_1996_Toyota_Corolla_-a-13_1631908218487.jpg

Aid worker Zemari Ahmadi, 43, was driving the 1996 Toyota Corolla that was destroyed in the August 29 drone strike

48054043-10002619-Ahmadi_had_been_loading_the_water_jugs_into_his_car_to_bring_hom-a-24_1631908218650.jpg

Ahmadi had been loading the water jugs into his car to bring home to his family. As he pulled into the driveway of the home he shared with his family and three of his brothers' families, several of his children and his brothers' Children ran out to greet him

47292937-10002619-Emal_Ahmadi_another_relative_of_the_strike_s_victims_told_the_BB-a-14_1631908218488.jpg

47292929-10002619-Malaka_Ahmadi_Emal_Ahmadi_s_two_year_old_daughter_was_killed_in_-a-15_1631908218490.jpg

Emal Ahmadi, another relative of the strike's victims, told the BBC that his two-year-old daughter who was killed in the strike while the family were waiting for a phone call from US personnel instructing them to go to the airport for evacuation

US drone strike in Kabul DID kill aid worker and nine members of his family, defense official says | Daily Mail Online

Reactions: AM64 and NEO
Get off your ethical high horse and stop acting like you give two $hits that some Afghan children were killed. This has been going on for decades in many countries at the hands of the United States.

I have dozens of post on here going a decade back stating we take our lives here for granted. Dozens more explaining how I view abortion as genocide of the poor.

Try harder.

Texas Border Mayor Declares Disaster, Closes Entry to International Bridge Above Migrant Camp

AP_21260664621066-640x480.jpg

The mayor of the border city of Del Rio, Texas, declared a state of disaster on Friday as migrants continue to pour across from Mexico. Calling the situation “dire,” the mayor shut down the toll booths on the Del Rio International Bridge and closed it to traffic as a security measure.

“Dire circumstances require dire responses,” Del Rio Mayor Bruno Lozano said, according to the Texas Tribune. “There’s people having babies down there [under the bridge], there’s people collapsing out of the heat. They’re pretty aggressive, rightly so — they’ve been in the heat day after day after day.”

As of Friday morning, more than 12,000 migrants are being held under the bridge, Breitbart Texas reported. Migrants, mostly from Haiti and Venezuela, continue to cross the border faster than Border Patrol agents can process them and bus them away.

Texas Border Mayor Declares Disaster, Closes Entry to International Bridge Above Migrant Camp

Leaders of China, India, and other Major Economies Skip Out on Biden's Latest Climate Forum

A number of key world leaders were notably absent from President Joe Biden's Friday morning climate forum.

Chinese President Xi Jinping and Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi, representing the two countries the scientific community believes are the linchpins in effectively combating climate change, did not participate in the reconvening of the Major Economies Forum on Energy and Climate. Both leaders took part in the first forum, held by the White House in spring 2021.

Leaders of China, India, and other major economies skip out on Biden's latest climate forum

Damning. Big climate summitt but the two largest population centers gave Biden the peace out sign.

Joe Biden Praises ‘Brave’ Illegal Migrants, Subordinates Americans

Three hundred million Americans must ensure their homeland complies with the expectations of “brave” foreign migrants, not the needs of their own families, according to a “Citizenship Day” video by President Joe Biden.

“Citizenship Day is a reminder that the job of every single one of us is to ensure that America remains a country worthy of immigrants’ aspirations,” Biden said in a September 17 video.

Biden ignored 300 million Americans’ concerns, accomplishments, and right to a national labor market.

He instead praised migrants — including millions of illegal migrants — who are being invited by his government to compete for the jobs, careers, wages, and housing needed by Americans:

Reactions: AM64
Joe Biden Praises ‘Brave’ Illegal Migrants, Subordinates Americans

Three hundred million Americans must ensure their homeland complies with the expectations of “brave” foreign migrants, not the needs of their own families, according to a “Citizenship Day” video by President Joe Biden.

“Citizenship Day is a reminder that the job of every single one of us is to ensure that America remains a country worthy of immigrants’ aspirations,” Biden said in a September 17 video.

Biden ignored 300 million Americans’ concerns, accomplishments, and right to a national labor market.

He instead praised migrants — including millions of illegal migrants — who are being invited by his government to compete for the jobs, careers, wages, and housing needed by Americans:

Just more stupidity from our Fake president. Gets most, if not everything, wrong all day long. He hates the common everyday working american. Takes his anger out on people that don't support his lunatic ways of running the country. His staff feeds him a steady load of loony liberal politics all day as soon as he gets up out of bed each day until he goes to sleep. He's been fed lunatic liberal lies all day & he just regurgitates it when he speaks.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back