Presidential Debate 2020

Exactly. And it goes against the science, are they going to listen to the science or not?
This is why I said Trump has to put it back in their court to go against the science before he goes back to his usual bs.

I'm trying to wrap my head around this. You would be completely okay with Trump, that is positive for Covid, knowingly and willingly spreading Covid to other people, just to have a debate that could be postponed by a few days until he is healthy and clear?
Lol

So the commission formally comes thru with the partisan save for Punxsutawney Joe and cancels the debate. Trump needs to pound these partisan hacks incessantly on this tripe.

afb100920dAPR20201009064504.jpg

Boom! Trump won! .... well, in terms of the number of lies told. But hey, it's something. And the GOP seems to be all about the participation trophies these days (Confederate statues, Trump unsuccessful Nobel Prize nomination). MAGA!

Boom! Trump won! .... well, in terms of the number of lies told. But hey, it's something. And the GOP seems to be all about the participation trophies these days (Confederate statues, Trump unsuccessful Nobel Prize nomination). MAGA!

Yes, CNN is a bastion of truth. They lie more in one of their hour shows than Trump did in his hour town hall. I love how they admit Biden lied for an hour and a half though. Idiots.

But EL who is going to watch the watchers?

VN Store

Back