Presidential Debate 2020

Sure. Absolutely even. Hey it’s a great example of the country doesn’t shut down for personal inconvenience. They can put Punxsutawney Joe in a bubble if they want. But if Trump says game on then game on I say. And Joe is gonna look weak to not answer. But he does appreciate your emotional plea support Zep!
This probably won't even be an issue next week, Trump will be out of the woods. But I find it perplexing that you are okay with a person that has contracted Covid and knows he has Covid is not quarantining to help abate the spread. You are basically saying it is okay for Trump to spread the virus.

This probably won't even be an issue next week, Trump will be out of the woods. But I find it perplexing that you are okay with a person that has contracted Covid and knows he has Covid is not quarantining to help abate the spread. You are basically saying it is okay for Trump to spread the virus.
No I am NOT saying that but you’re sure implying that. They can have a debate and screen Trump’s rona if he’s still positive. Too much at stake. The country doesn’t shut down and him keeping the debate sticks to that message. Punxsutawney Joe screwed the pooch for even broaching the topic.

No I am NOT saying that but you’re sure implying that. They can have a debate and screen Trump’s rona if he’s still positive. Too much at stake. The country doesn’t shut down and him keeping the debate sticks to that message. Punxsutawney Joe screwed the pooch for even broaching the topic.
This is an incredibly bad take, and would backfire massively on Trump if he does as you suggest. Just postpone the debate a few days until Trump is negative. But Trump sure does love shooting himself in the foot, so who knows.

Reactions: Septic
This is an incredibly bad take, and would backfire massively on Trump if he does as you suggest. Just postpone the debate a few days until Trump is negative. But Trump sure does love shooting himself in the foot, so who knows.
Nope it feathers in perfectly with his message. He feels fine game on. Put Joe in a bubble and get after it. It feathers in EXACTLY with what the country wants to do, get on with their lives.

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
Nope it feathers in perfectly with his message. He feels fine game on. Put Joe in a bubble and get after it. It feathers in EXACTLY with what the country wants to do, get on with their lives.
No, it sends the message that it is okay to knowingly infect others with Covid.

No, it sends the message that it is okay to knowingly infect others with Covid.
No it does not. It might send YOU that message but that’s not the message from where I am. People want to get on with their lives. Trump holding the debate line sticks to that. I categorically reject that a debate can’t be held because there would be no way to keep Joe as safe as in his basement

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
No it does not. It might send YOU that message but that’s not the message from where I am. People want to get on with their lives. Trump holding the debate line sticks to that. I categorically reject that a debate can’t be held because there would be no way to keep Joe as safe as in his basement
You are saying it is okay for folks to knowingly abandon quarantine periods after they have tested positive for Covid and likely infect other people. And Joe was in PA today, btw.

You are saying it is okay for folks to knowingly abandon quarantine periods after they have tested positive for Covid and likely infect other people. And Joe was in PA today, btw.
We don't quarantine any other virus for weeks after they are symptom free. Why now?

Of course Joe is in PA. He's always in PA

We don't quarantine any other virus for weeks after they are symptom free. Why now?

Of course Joe is in PA. He's always in PA
The question was whether Biden should debate Trump if Trump is still testing positive for Covid. This likely won't be an issue, Trump will be clear by next week.

No I’m saying too much is at sake to not have the debate if he’s up to it and I know they can provide the protection so do it. I know what the hell im saying. And I know what the hell youre saying too. More nanny state bull ****

No I’m saying too much is at sake time not have the debate if he’s up to it and I know they can provide the protection so do it. I know what the hell im saying. And I know what the hell youre saying too. More nanny state bull ****
I said postpone it a few days, how is that nanny state bs?

I think your calculation on this is wrong. Undecideds will support Biden on not wanting to debate a still positive Trump. If he’s negative then let’s get it on.

Reactions: zeppelin128
I think your calculation on this is wrong. Undecideds will support Biden on not wanting to debate a still positive Trump. If he’s negative then let’s get it on.
Respectfully disagree. It sends a clear message the country is open for business. That will resonate with people wanting to get the hell on with their lives.

Respectfully disagree. It sends a clear message the country is open for business. That will resonate with people wanting to get the hell on with their lives.
Everyone wants to get on with their lives. And I think most undecideds want this thing open. But most don’t want an infected person galavanting around the country debating people. They want them quarantined.

Reactions: zeppelin128

VN Store

Back