Proof of the election fraud

The swing states will have the midnight ballot dump and Biden will win.

I believe this election, if Biden wins, will be the last true election for president. The rest will be a show.

Reactions: whodeycin85
Trying to set up an excuse I see.....
No excuse, that's what's going to happen. Trump is leading in so many polls, in most swing states, but i think Biden will win, by either granting full citizenship to all the illegals or by illegal ballots. Of Trump wins, ill be shocked.

No excuse, that's what's going to happen. Trump is leading in so many polls, in most swing states, but i think Biden will win, by either granting full citizenship to all the illegals or by illegal ballots. Of Trump wins, ill be shocked.

It's absolutely setting up an excuse.....

Trump beats Biden if he doesn't F it up....

I know you think there was no fraudulent election in 2020. What do you make of what coming out of GA and the ballot scanning, no signature validation etc..so much so they are now investigating it officially?

There's always fraud at the fringes but it was not material enough to shift outcome.

Go back and see where Trump lost Georgia. It wasn't in Fulton and Dekalb Counties. It was in the purple and red suburban counties (led by Rs) surrounding ATL...

There's always fraud at the fringes but it was not material enough to shift outcome.

Go back and see where Trump lost Georgia. It wasn't in Fulton and Dekalb Counties. It was in the purple and red suburban counties (led by Rs) surrounding ATL...
So assuming those ballot missing were fraudulent or should have been counted or were double counted

Are you saying 300 k votes in GA wouldn't have won that state?

Only 380,000?

380,000. So WAY more than the margin of "victory" in the state of GA. Without which, Trump is president for the last 4 years.

Correct?

So like literally everyone not stupid enough to actually vote for this abomination of a feckless president said....Biden and the Dimwits stole the election. Exactly. Everyone knew this from day 1.

Reactions: Carl Pickens
They really dont have much choice. Their options are even more limited than in 2020, before many independents knew what a Biden Presidency would be like.

Nothing else is working. lawfare, Israel, Ukraine, giving away trillions in debt forgiveness. nothing

The biggest problem is that Trump never outpolled Biden a single time nationally in 2020 yet it was supposedly a super close race. Now he is outpolling him NATIONALLY by 5-6 points and by some 10-12 points. That means if there was a truly fair election today Trump would crush Biden in a landslide bigger than Reagan won. That clearly cannot be allowed to happen. But how to stop it?

I think there will be a black swan event to try to get people to rally around Biden and dems, or barring that, to swing the polls enough for a minute to at least make the steal plausible. You cannot "squeak it out" when Trump is ahead by 8 points the day before the election. Nobody will buy that. Has to be something to shift the polls closer to something they can accept.

Thats really a scary situation.

Yep. The desperation is palpable on the left. They know Biden is gonna get Reaganed by Trump...if its Biden at all. I see Barry begging for $$$ for Bidens campaign every day now on youtube....good chance its Big Mike Obama instead of Biden spending all that Dimwits cash.

Trump 26.85% of Fulton County vote in 2016
Trump 26.20% of Fulton County vote in 2020

Trump 16.19% of Dekalb County vote in 2016
Trump 15.74% of Dekalb County vote in 2020

And are missing and accused of being double scanned which they cannot verify correct,?

But they have been counted and/or audited multiple times.

I'd be a lot more concerned if Trump did significantly worse in Fulton in 2020 than 2016. Trump wins GA in 2020 if his underperformance vs 2016 in the other 157 counties matched his underpeformance in Fulton/Dekalb...

But they have been counted and/or audited multiple times.

I'd be a lot more concerned if Trump did significantly worse in Fulton in 2020 than 2016. Trump wins GA in 2020 if his underperformance vs 2016 in the other 157 counties matched his underpeformance in Fulton/Dekalb...
How did they count the actual ballots when they are missing??? They counted the scanned ballots and if they are double scanned they are counted 2x every single audit they do..it proves nothing...even when. They even have shown where a ballot with the same id number was scanned in with the exact same markings..now those ballots are missing to verify..I get what your saying..and if fraud happens on thw fringes the. The few percentage points you provide are fringes and would suggest possible fraud when combined with the inability to verify the actual paper ballots

How did they count the actual ballots when they are missing??? They counted the scanned ballots and if they are double scanned they are counted 2x every single audit they do..it proves nothing...even when. They even have shown where a ballot with the same id number was scanned in with the exact same markings..now those ballots are missing to verify..I get what your saying..and if fraud happens on thw fringes the. The few percentage points you provide are fringes and would suggest possible fraud when combined with the inability to verify the actual paper ballots

If Trump only underperformed the outer suburban (red) counties of ATL Metro by 5 points vs 2016, he wins GA in 2020.

If Trump only underperformed the outer suburban (red) counties of ATL Metro by 5 points vs 2016, he wins GA in 2020.
Let's say that 10% of those ballot missing were fraudulent..that's 38k votes alone and flips the state but it also opens up a question on the other counties as well which you but your own admission say the DJT underperformed by less then 1%..now couple that with your statement that fraud always happens on the fringes...I'd say 1% vote discrepancy could be fraud..but it's enough to check everything..and this isnt a RvD issue is a elite vs citizens issue...we need transparent, trackable, ballots and 1 weekend voting. And all votes have to be counted by the following Tuesday..if you state has mail in ballot they are to be received before the election and counted and verified by signature...that way of there are issue they can be dealt with before they are counted not after

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
FC voter registations in 2020= 806k
FC pop in 2020= 1.077M
Pop under age of 18 according to the US Census= 20%

According to gov data, FC has a 100% voter registration rate, and discounts many that are not even eligible.

funny enough, in 2020 the SOS said there were 806K registered voters. In Dec 2021 it dropped to 751K.

Last edited:
380,000. So WAY more than the margin of "victory" in the state of GA. Without which, Trump is president for the last 4 years.

Correct?

So like literally everyone not stupid enough to actually vote for this abomination of a feckless president said....Biden and the Dimwits stole the election. Exactly. Everyone knew this from day 1.
That isn't true ...... Even if Trump would have won both Georgia and Arizona, the two closest states, Joe Biden still finishes with over 270 electoral college votes.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

VN Store

Back