Proof of the election fraud

FC voter registations in 2020= 806k
FC pop in 2020= 1.077M
Pop under age of 18 according to the US Census= 20%

According to gov data, FC has a 100% voter registration rate, and discounts many that are not even eligible.

funny enough, in 2020 the SOS said there were 806K registered voters. In Dec 2021 it dropped to 751K.

Shelby County TN (non competitive state) had between 65-66% turnout in 2020...

Fulton County was right at 66%...

Stictly voter registrations, FC is 100+. I posted the numbers, do you not agree?

Probably should have pruned the rolls tbh....

Since 2008 when GA was red, Fulton County population has grown ~20%. Number of voters increased by slightly more than 20%

But considering a highly competitive Senate race with local AA megachurch pastor plus coin flip Presidential race, those numbers don't look crazy when compared to 2008...

Probably should have pruned the rolls tbh....

Since 2008 when GA was red, Fulton County population has grown 20%. Number of voters increased by slightly more than 20%
like I said, they pruned the rolls in Dec 2021, not before the election. It was reduced to 751K, so still at or near 100%, with a national average of like 60 or so..didnt do the math.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

If Trump had won both Georgia (16 electoral college votes) and Arizona (11 electoral college votes) .... This is how the electoral college vote count would have looked :

(D) Joe Biden ........................ 279 electoral college votes
(R) Donald Trump .............. 259 electoral college votes

270 needed to win.

This wasn't like Florida in 2000, where the entire election hung in the balance on one state. In order to reach 270 electoral college votes, you would need to add some combination of 3 swing states to Trump's column. Georgia and Arizona doesn't do it.

If Trump had won both Georgia (16 electoral college votes) and Arizona (11 electoral college votes) .... This is how the electoral college vote count would have looked :

(D) Joe Biden ........................ 279 electoral college votes
(R) Donald Trump .............. 259 electoral college votes

270 needed to win.

This wasn't like Florida in 2000, where the entire election hung in the balance on one state. In order to reach 270 electoral college votes, you would need to add some combination of 3 swing states to Trump's column. Georgia and Arizona doesn't do it.

Thanks for that info. The issue I have, and many Trump voters have, is that when i went to bed at 2-230AM after watching election coverage all night...Trump lead in ALL 6 "swing states" of GA, WI, MI, PA, AZ, and NC? NC doesnt seem right for the 6th one. Its been a long time since then. Anyway, Trump lead in every single 1 of them with extremely high % of votes/precincts reporting. Then 4 hours later when I got up....magically Sloppy Joe had somehow had massively disproportionate votes come in for him in the middle of the night ...massively Biden votes by % unlike any other cross section of time when votes were being counted....to take ALL of those states allegedly except GA and AZ which were allegedly somehow still counting votes the next day....but somehow he just so happened to win both of those states as well. The whole thing stunk to Hell from the get-go...everyone not a leftist knew it immediately.

Nevermind the fact that we find out later that in a HUGE, sweeping concerted effort in the couple years leading up to the vote...the Dimwits and their owners/donors spent millions of dollars and countless hours by lawyers etc to get the laws regarding voting changed in many states. To allow mail-in voting with basically zero means or effort to verify those ballots were not fraudulent...while ANY American with an IQ above room temperature can tell you that OF COURSE mail in ballots are gonna have MUCH MORE fraudulent votes since they can be sent anonymously and in bunches by 1 person. Then theres the REAL BS which again any honest adult knows: that the only reason that the Dimwits fight voter ID laws requiring that anyone who votes for president to show a drivers license or state ID is clearly so they can cheat. So illegal aliens can vote. So people can vote more than once at different voting centers. So the Dimwits can cheat and steal elections. There is NO logically defensible position to say that American voters should not have to show ID in order to vote. You cant have a bank account, a legitimate job, cash a paycheck, tax return, or welfare check without a picture ID. You cant drive a car, fly on an airplane, or start cellphone service without an ID. You cannot rent an apartment, get a mortgage, buy a house, or rent a car without an ID. In short...you cannot live a normal life or anything close to one without an ID. Yet the Dimwits say over and over that requiring an ID to vote for the most powerful leader in the world is racist and too much of a burden. Because they are FOS. As always. Yet some of you say that we should all trust them that they didnt conspire to steal the election....and that they are not INCREDIBLY desperate to keep Trump out of office again. They are liars who only know how to lie, devoid of any morals or character. They would steal their own mothers blind in order to gain or keep power.

That definitely wasn't the case in Arizona. As a matter fact, Fox News called Arizona for Biden about 11:30 pm.

Chris Stirewalt was fired for the call ..... even though he was right.

I remember them talking about Biden winning AZ on election night. Youre right. AZ and GA are the 2 states that ended up counting and recounting for several days. You're right though, i was wrong. Trump was ahead in all the others though. The Republicans have even tried to pass a law requiring ID to vote since 2020 and every single Dimwit voted against it IIRC....straight down party lines. All the while Bidens Admin refusing to enforce US law at the border letting ~3 million illegal invaders per year pour in over the southern border. A blind man could see what the mission is there ... even Nash could probably figure out what the desired and planned result of those 2 dishonest and shameful efforts are. Clearly they are trying to import enough voters to stop Conservatives from ever being president again...while making sure that theres no way to check their IDs to verify that they are legally eligible to vote as American citizens. How could anyone trust them? I cant even trust the other half of the Uniparty....what have they done in the last 4 years to keep this years election from being stolen again? Nearly nothing. They should all be fired. The entire Uniparty.

I remember them talking about Biden winning AZ on election night. Youre right. AZ and GA are the 2 states that ended up counting and recounting for several days. You're right though, i was wrong. Trump was ahead in all the others though. The Republicans have even tried to pass a law requiring ID to vote since 2020 and every single Dimwit voted against it IIRC....straight down party lines. All the while Bidens Admin refusing to enforce US law at the border letting ~3 million illegal invaders per year pour in over the southern border. A blind man could see what the mission is there ... even Nash could probably figure out what the desired and planned result of those 2 dishonest and shameful efforts are. Clearly they are trying to import enough voters to stop Conservatives from ever being president again...while making sure that theres no way to check their IDs to verify that they are legally eligible to vote as American citizens. How could anyone trust them? I cant even trust the other half of the Uniparty....what have they done in the last 4 years to keep this years election from being stolen again? Nearly nothing. They should all be fired. The entire Uniparty.

Exactly, the dim party is importing millions of votes. That's why this could be the last American election.

Trump won't be running against Biden.
Make no mistake, the dems want rid of Biden...badly. The problem is that the are having a hard time convincing him to step aside because he is as big, or even bigger ego maniac than Trump is. If they can't convince him to step aside before the convention then they are stuck with him.

Reactions: Gandalf
Make no mistake, the dems want rid of Biden...badly. The problem is that the are having a hard time convincing him to step aside because he is as big, or even bigger ego maniac than Trump is. If they can't convince him to step aside before the convention then they are stuck with him.
The air is thin in the alternate universe.

VN Store

Back