Proposed bill would shorten California workweek to 32 hours.

VolFaninFla

Last edited:
He’s as predictable as death and taxes.
Well you mentioned before about the type of people you are willing to hire. I never have that problem with my workers, at least the skilled ones not contracted ones

Well you mentioned before about the type of people you are willing to hire. I never have that problem with my workers, at least the skilled ones not contracted ones

And out of 40 hrs your getting about 32 productive hours out of your best ones.

Reactions: acd4476
And out of 40 hrs your getting about 32 productive hours out of your best ones.
Well we have nearly 10k team members at my business and they make around $4billion a year in revenue so I’ll call that pretty productive. How about yours?

Well we have nearly 10k team members at my business and they make around $4billion a year in revenue so I’ll call that pretty productive. How about yours?

Writing tickets for busted tail lights and burnt out tag lights is a helluva business.

How much is that revenue stolen from forfeitures?

Face it, between bathroom breaks, getting coffee, personal texts/calls, surfing the internet, social media, general chitchat and ext. 32 productive hours is about what employers are getting.

Writing tickets for busted tail lights and burnt out tag lights is a helluva business.

How much is that revenue stolen from forfeitures?
Lol what are you talking about. I’ve not been in law enforcement in 15 plus years 😂

VN Store

Back