Proud Boys Leader Arrested in DC

zeppelin128

This is the Way.
"A spokesman for the Metropolitan Police Department confirmed that Mr. Tarrio, 36, had been arrested on charges of destruction of property, stemming from a mid-December incident in downtown Washington. Upon his arrest he was found to be in possession of two high-capacity firearm magazines and charged accordingly with possession."

The leader of the far-right Proud Boys was arrested in Washington.

Reactions: tvolsfan
"A spokesman for the Metropolitan Police Department confirmed that Mr. Tarrio, 36, had been arrested on charges of destruction of property, stemming from a mid-December incident in downtown Washington. Upon his arrest he was found to be in possession of two high-capacity firearm magazines and charged accordingly with possession."

The leader of the far-right Proud Boys was arrested in Washington.
Fine with me if he is guilty of something. They need to arrest more people who have destroyed property.

Fine with me if he is guilty of something. They need to arrest more people who have destroyed property.
Per the allegation, that's how he screwed up: he stole a BLM flag from a historic black church in DC, then burnt it. If he wanted to burn a BLM flag, more power to him. But he should have bought one instead of stealing it.

I don't know what weapons laws he broke, but they are probably bullsh!t laws to begin with.
I don't know either about the laws in DC. I imagine they are pretty strict. I think it was high capacity magazines they confiscated and he was charged with.

VN Store

Back