Pruitt Staffers

Pruitt and Cochran are good friends I believe he tried to pull him to State but Bama gave him a huge pay bump

I hope he gets him but I doubt it

Do we have an OC yet??

Tyson Helton. One of the first hired, coming from USC where he was QB coach/passing game coordinator.

I really like how our staff is shaping up, but I do hope we add another offensive minded coach. Plus it'll be interesting to see how everything fits together. A lot of guys are getting promotions and will be performing jobs they never have had before.

Reactions: 1 person
Tyson Helton. One of the first hired, coming from USC where he was QB coach/passing game coordinator.

I really like how our staff is shaping up, but I do hope we add another offensive minded coach. Plus it'll be interesting to see how everything fits together. A lot of guys are getting promotions and will be performing jobs they never have had before.

Don't forget that Will Friend was also a O Coordinator so we have 2 coaches with OC experience and knowledge.

This is what I see from Pruitt so far...

1...Good to great recruiters.

2...Coaches that are passionate and love footVol.

3...Lots of knowledge and experience in the SEC.

4...Really good coaches that know how to teach and coach up the kids.

I really like what I've seen so far.

VFL...GBO!!!

Oh thats right...my bad.. thanks

Has Pruitt hired Derek Dooley to coach Wide Receivers yet?

UT Football would be lit af if we brought back Dooley under Pruitt.

From a UGA fan perspective:

Pruitt came in as DC and whipped them into shape. He brought in Sherrer and it seemed to be alot better than what we had. Both of those guys can recruit and are fiery. I was pretty bummed to lose Sherrer. McClendon was the UGA rb coach and was pretty solid. Another good recruiter. I think all 3 will do well recruiting the Atl area. That's if McClendon is hired....which seems unlikely at this point.

Reactions: 1 person
Per FootballScoop multiple assistants interviewed in Tennessee yesterday with Coach Fulmer but not Coach Pruitt. Anyone know anything about who mighta been in town or interviewing? Harrison Ford for Wide Receiver Coach?

Additionally Peerless seems to be lobbying for an interview strongly on social media. Is he trolling us or would he be a legit candidate people would be ok with?

Per FootballScoop multiple assistants interviewed in Tennessee yesterday with Coach Fulmer but not Coach Pruitt. Anyone know anything about who mighta been in town or interviewing? Harrison Ford for Wide Receiver Coach?

Additionally Peerless seems to be lobbying for an interview strongly on social media. Is he trolling us or would he be a legit candidate people would be ok with?

I'd be completely fine with giving Peerless a shot :good!:

Little known factoid:

Peerless studied Egyptian archaeology in college. He specialized in plumbing technology in pyramids.
In other words, he was a Pharoah Faucet Major.

(I know, I know...groan)

Valiant effort imo. Gotta remember the age of many of the posters on here tho. :)

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back