Pruitt waiting until AFTER ESD to hire OC?

I agree on all except the High School coach. I'm intelligent enough to know anything "Can" work and I'll live, but my confidence meter on this staff, including Phil, will be smack dab on 0 if Probst is named OC.
Not familiar enough with Propst other than his cheating to comment much.
When I said high school coach, I was actually thinking how Hugh freeze got started. No current one in mind.

For Pete's sake we have not gotten any commits on offense for the 2019 class since Helton left. Please quit repeating this lie. If you want to believe that everything is under control, fine. But quit making up bullcrap to try and make this situation appear any less f'd up than it is. Thanks.

Lost in all this “trust him” “don’t trust him” “he’s hiring another buddy” rigamarole, is that for every Helton (who actually wasn’t a pal) there are 3-4 of the Charles Kelly, John Lilly and Tracy Rocker variety...guys he doesn’t need a saved number to call. And about the “trust” factor? What if I told you that the Vols hired Bama’s DC and the first guy we see on the road is this heavy set, bearded dude trying (badly) to throw the Vols sign with the #1 rated JUCO TE in the 2018 class?

For Pete's sake we have not gotten any commits on offense for the 2019 class since Helton left. Please quit repeating this lie. If you want to believe that everything is under control, fine. But quit making up bullcrap to try and make this situation appear any less f'd up than it is. Thanks.
Bless your heart...you is angry. 😏

Reactions: Behr and Titan05
Listen, and argument can be made that this coaching search has not hurt recruiting. But you cannot argue that it’s helping.

I'm not arguing either way, I don't know.

I wish this was going differently, but its not.

Reactions: CA_Vol

Aight, but you and the others go right ahead and make up your bull crap.

Not familiar enough with Propst other than his cheating to comment much.
When I said high school coach, I was actually thinking how Hugh freeze got started. No current one in mind.

This ain't gonna be like the Kitchens deal where I spoke too soon haha. I don't know a lot about Probst either, but I can't help how I feel and I feel considering everything, hiring a high school coach for our OC is not going to give me any confidence in Pruitt going forward. Just won't.

On the flip side.

Wouldn't a F'ed up situation have 19' commits running from UT over the last 3 weeks?

Has anyone mentioned Jeff Scott from Clemson? He made $850K in 2018.
Great recruiter. Would $1.2M sway him?

Just curious

VN Store

Back