PSA: Support Spyre and The Volunteer Club

It makes absolutely no sense that any Vols fan would ever try to persuade others not to join our Volunteer Club.

Even or especially if they personally don't like the idea, they would simply hold their peace, because the Volunteer Club helps us win.

Some psychological malady is nullifying whatever reason they may have. Their behavior is self defeating and illogical.

Last edited:
The source of funds to support NIL are very diverse and TVC has been very creative in finding diverse sources of funding. The fans alone are not funding 100% of the opportunities but they can make a huge dent if we can grow to 10,000+ members.
1) Fan Membership
2) Business Memberships
3) Corporate Sponsors
4) Large Donations
5) Individual Deals with Athletes
6) More to come...
Screenshot 2023-08-08 172708.png

Yep. Who would be dumb enough to diversify?

Did they finally fix this? I had to wait for drinks behind an Alabama fan in Alabama gear prior to our game against them last year.

It was a free for all. I’ve long thought it should be for VC members only. Give us a wrist band or something.
Yes. We now have a digital membership card you can put in your phone wallet. Most likely, at tailgates you will need to show this card and receive a bracket or something similar.

It makes absolutely no sense that any Vols fan would ever try to persuade others not to join our Volunteer Club.

Even or especially if they personally don't like the idea, they would simply hold their peace, because the Volunteer Club helps us win.

Some psychological malady is nullifying whatever reason they may have. Their behavior is self defeating and illogical.
Out of the millions of idiots on the internet that guy gets a 1% patch.

Out of the millions of idiots on the internet that guy gets a 1% patch.
The one that let slip that he wanted to start a NIL collective before Spyre started a NIL collective? Surely that wouldn't be why he thinks it's stupid and doggedly argues against supporting Spyre's NIL collective...

The one that let slip that he wanted to start a NIL collective before Spyre started a NIL collective? Surely that wouldn't be why he thinks it's stupid and doggedly argues against supporting Spyre's NIL collective...
I had a better idea for ppl to buy and receive items online but that damn bezos pushed me out

sure. As long as you are 13 and have two kids aged 12 and 11!😂
if they are UT fans, those adult children just need to signup as checkerboards.
Not UT fans. That's been my whole point. Not tamu fans either.

I'll wait until VC decides on it officially then.

Who can help us get to 2,900 today to keep us on pace for our goal of 3,000 by Nashville!

Join here today so you can join us at all the tailgates & watch parties this fall!!

Share this link with all your Vol friends and family if you already are one of the great Vol Club team members!!

https://thevolunteerclub.com

Attachments

• IMG_2283.jpeg
    IMG_2283.jpeg
    76.9 KB · Views: 3
I can do whatever I please bc its a free website and im anonymous. So boom. Lets see if that stops me. Your math is silly. Let's see if we get a hundred thousand folks to sign up. Doubtful. By that math every citizen should just give x amount of dollars every year and we are out of debt. Why not? But if I'm wrong I'm wrong.

Tell me you’re too ignorant to know how much debt our country is in, without telling me.

Not UT fans. That's been my whole point. Not tamu fans either.

I'll wait until VC decides on it officially then.
In all seriousness, it will probably depend on your membership level. Checker board members are allowed to bring one guest. You can send an email to ask if you happen to be at a higher level.

Who can help us get to 2,900 today to keep us on pace for our goal of 3,000 by Nashville!

Join here today so you can join us at all the tailgates & watch parties this fall!!

Share this link with all your Vol friends and family if you already are one of the great Vol Club team members!!

Join The Volunteer Club
If @RikidyBones would quit being a pansy and join, that would be one.

Damn, first time looking at the page in a minute.

Whoever is paying $500 a month…..please hire me where you work. I like money

Reactions: KptVFL

VN Store

Back