PSA: Support Spyre and The Volunteer Club

im not quite the baller that you guys are, yet. im still just a blue collar, union guy. not all of us are @InVOLuntary
Man don’t shortchange yourself, if we could get all 100,000 that walk into Neyland for the Austin Peay game to do what you did we’d have the LITERAL strongest sustainable NIL program in America. You are helping us win!!!!

Hope others will join! Up to 2,908!

https://thevolunteerclub.com

Checkboard members can bring one guest and their kids to the tailgate.

I’m out of state too and also a Championship level member. I’ll only make one game and hate missing the other opportunities for tailgating.
Why not let those of us out of state gift our pass for games we can’t make? I bet those folks gifted a pass would then be motivated to become members themselves. Just a thought…

I’m out of state too and also a Championship level member. I’ll only make one game and hate missing the other opportunities for tailgating.
Why not let those of us out of state gift our pass for games we can’t make? I bet those folks gifted a pass would then be motivated to become members themselves. Just a thought…
If you know of someone that would like to take your place.. Let me know. I can get them in as your plus 1.

Reactions: volinokc

VN Store

Back