PSA: Support Spyre and The Volunteer Club

How do collectives calculate a potential NIL deal for a prospect?
I honestly don’t know exactly how they do it. I do know that there are many websites that list an estimated NIL value.
however, I would speculate the following:

1) A high school athlete builds their brand value by displaying superior athletic abilities in competition. even in high school, a Player can build a brand nationwide using various technology platforms. So before a player is even committed to a university, they already have some brand value to their name.
2) the recruiting process itself also increases their brand value. It’s a simple supply demand market driven valuation. As their rankings increase, there is increased demand for that player to attend various schools. This demand intern increases their valuation because awareness of their abilities becomes even more prevalent
3) granted there is a lot of speculation involved at this point, because no one knows how that player will perform when they start competing against better competition
4) when it comes to actually determining what is an appropriate amount for a freshman to start out with, a lot of that is based on factors, number one and number two above, but I also suspect that their role within the team that they signed with also plays a part.
5) given how passionate a lot of fans are about the recruiting process, it’s easy to see that fans have a lot of favorites just based on all the recruiting hype. This too I believe, increases the players name, image, and likeness value. They become a household name before they even taken one snap. We have to remember that a lot of this is based upon the demand that fans give these players. A lot of times that demand has nothing to do with any performance on the college athletic field.

Ready to 💥💥💥💥💥 tomorrow
Idea at work.

Spypre should allow sponsorship of their brand for these commits. Let whatshisface Boogie do the heavy lifting. Even if its for a kid that doesnt choose TN, to give Booger the facetime, and get y'als names out there would be big time.

Honestly, no one knows who Spyre is.

Idea at work.

Spypre should allow sponsorship of their brand for these commits. Let whatshisface Boogie do the heavy lifting. Even if its for a kid that doesnt choose TN, to give Booger the facetime, and get y'als names out there would be big time.

Honestly, no one knows who Spyre is.
Thanks man we are working hard! Added over 250 members already this month! I think with all we have strategically planned the next 60 days your perspective will change!!

PS everyone join in so we can have a few more big time BOOMS this fall 👀💥💥💥💥💥👀🙌🏻🙏🙌🏻!

https://thevolunteerclub.com

Attachments

• IMG_1427.jpeg
    IMG_1427.jpeg
    72.2 KB · Views: 1
How do collectives calculate a potential NIL deal for a prospect?
I don't know how all collectives do it but I will say that a well organized collective like Spyre does it based on:
1. Estimating marketing value
2. Roster value in coordination and communication with who you'd want them to be talking to

Thanks man we are working hard! Added over 250 members already this month! I think with all we have strategically planned the next 60 days your perspective will change!!

PS everyone join in so we can have a few more big time BOOMS this fall 👀💥💥💥💥💥👀🙌🏻🙏🙌🏻!

Join The Volunteer Club
Just an opinion but I think there should be a level between tier 1 and tier 2. I think for some they could contribute more than tier 1 but tier 2 is a little more than they'd like to dedicate. A tier 1.5 might be the goldilocks zone 😅

I don't know how all collectives do it but I will say that a well organized collective like Spyre does it based on:
1. Estimating marketing value
2. Roster value in coordination and communication with who you'd want them to be talking to
Nice lol

How can I get in contact with the Murfreesboro Captain to keep up with events? Didn't know there was a Murfreesboro Captain when I asked about Nashville.

TIA.

Reactions: Glitch

VN Store

Back