PSA: Support Spyre and The Volunteer Club

Wasn't mocking you, amigo. Sorry if it sounded that way.

Basically mocking us GenXers, and our 80s sense of cool. Although, you have never experienced such a sense of confidence if you've never worn a Member's Only jacket with color-matching parachute pants.
Look I looked through my peep hole all day waiting for Devo to deliver my UPS package with my damn Members Only jacket in it... False. Advertising imo😉😉😉😉

Reactions: Orange_Crush
Your new jacket is in the mail. Only members get them.

6ea5787b4a4745f580d2cd6ec34277e1.jpg
0E8DB399-D461-4EE2-9A8A-7C2D76BE1AB2.jpeg

We just announced that we will have a Watch Party in Atlanta, GA on September 2nd for the UVA / UT Football Game. It will be co-hosted with the Atlanta Alumni Chapter.
We're super excited that for the first time ever The Vol Club will be co-hosting a watch party with the Atlanta Alumni Chapter! This will take place at The Lost Dog Tavern, located at 3182 Roswell Rd NW, Atlanta, GA 30305.
Come join us! Doors open at 11:00 am EST
370517992_10224351198834670_7283967184641030128_n.jpg

Cannot overstate how important continued efforts here are. Expect a big push from UTAD in support of Vol Club this fall. This is the only way most can make a difference to the product on the field but every little bit goes a long way.
Agree! Been a while since I updated lol not really actually and we are only 7 from 3,100!!

Volunteer Club Memberships

Anybody else want to hop in???

Attachments

• IMG_2780.jpeg
    IMG_2780.jpeg
    77 KB · Views: 0
Dilemma. I have 400.00 for VA game club level parking pass. Or give to VC. What to do. In CHRIST Alone

We just announced that we will have a Watch Party in Atlanta, GA on September 2nd for the UVA / UT Football Game. It will be co-hosted with the Atlanta Alumni Chapter.
We're super excited that for the first time ever The Vol Club will be co-hosting a watch party with the Atlanta Alumni Chapter! This will take place at The Lost Dog Tavern, located at 3182 Roswell Rd NW, Atlanta, GA 30305.
Come join us! Doors open at 11:00 am EST
View attachment 572069

Thanks Thanks Murphy!

I’ll be The Vol Club Captain representing at The Lost Dog along with our alumni chapter.

Hope to see everyone there, and for those of you who can make it but haven’t yet joined The Vol Club, we’re excited to announce that we’ll be donating 10% of all memberships started on Saturday to the Chapter’s scholarship endowment. Win win (win)!

But if you just can’t wait to join, click the link below and let’s ride!

https://thevolunteerclub.com

VN Store

Back