PSA: Support Spyre and The Volunteer Club

In honor of his first of many touchdowns at UT, The Vol Club is dropping limited edition smokey gray helmets signed by freshman phenomenon Nico Iamaleava and quarterback Joe Milton.

Crafted with meticulous attention to detail, this mini helmet is a must-have for any Vols fan. Its compact size makes it perfect for display in your home, office, or even your man cave.

Whether you're a die-hard fan or simply appreciate the artistry of the game, this sleek and stylish Autographed Mini Helmet is a true treasure.

Reactions: OptimusPrimerib
In honor of his first of many touchdowns at UT, The Vol Club is dropping limited edition smokey gray helmets signed by freshman phenomenon Nico Iamaleava and quarterback Joe Milton.

Crafted with meticulous attention to detail, this mini helmet is a must-have for any Vols fan. Its compact size makes it perfect for display in your home, office, or even your man cave.

Whether you're a die-hard fan or simply appreciate the artistry of the game, this sleek and stylish Autographed Mini Helmet is a true treasure.

lol they're sold out bra

FYI, The Vol Club Shop has a Black Friday sale!. On the first day, there will be FREE SHIPPING on Black Friday (no code necessary). The next day, if you spend $150, you’ll also get a $20 Vol Club gift card on Small Business Saturday.

Finally, on Cyber Monday, we’re offering a discounted Polo + Hat combo. Pick between the Good Boy Hat and Good Boy Polo for $100 ($125 Value), the Beer Barrel Polo and Beer Barrel Hat for $75 ($100 Value), and the Money Polo and Retro Rope Hat for $75 ($100 value).

They’re offering a different deal each day, so be sure to check in to make sure you take advantage of all these discounts.

Join The Vol Club!
I have a serious question about the Vol Club from anyone who has been donating. What is the accountability for how the money they take in as donations is being used? Is it really just a "trust us we know what we are doing" or do they disclose that they have this much in the coffers or they spent this much on players this year or that their annual budget for players tries to stay in these parameters? What percentage is used on incoming freshmen and how much for transfers? i mean, i am not saying i am not willing to participate, but i am not sure i am interested in giving a sizable donation to them on top of what i have to give UT for the honor of buying tickets from them without some idea of who decides where and how much they are spending it. i keep hearing how Tennessee has one of the top collectives, but outside of a nice job early on a 5* QB, I am not sure i am seeing much being done with what i am being told we have. I hear more stories of how we are not getting in bidding wars over players we are said to be "trending" for only to lose out than i hear about how our collective went in and closed the deal on this guy or that guy.

Reactions: KptVFL
I have a serious question about the Vol Club from anyone who has been donating. What is the accountability for how the money they take in as donations is being used? Is it really just a "trust us we know what we are doing" or do they disclose that they have this much in the coffers or they spent this much on players this year or that their annual budget for players tries to stay in these parameters? What percentage is used on incoming freshmen and how much for transfers? i mean, i am not saying i am not willing to participate, but i am not sure i am interested in giving a sizable donation to them on top of what i have to give UT for the honor of buying tickets from them without some idea of who decides where and how much they are spending it. i keep hearing how Tennessee has one of the top collectives, but outside of a nice job early on a 5* QB, I am not sure i am seeing much being done with what i am being told we have. I hear more stories of how we are not getting in bidding wars over players we are said to be "trending" for only to lose out than i hear about how our collective went in and closed the deal on this guy or that guy.
I assume it buys hookers and blow so we can get the best players. Duh.

There have been audits with the university before they started actively supporting the Vol Club that verified 92% of the revenue went directly to players. The aim is 90% or better.

The deals with players are private information so as someone who gives funds you don’t get a statement of exact payment to players.

We are actively in a #FundTheFuture campaign looking for $25k or greater one time donations. When you get to that level you can informally make suggestions where you’d like to see that money used and obviously the more you give the more Influence.

Coaches are actively part of those conversations as well as much as they wink wink legally can be.

The Tennessee NIL Collective, Spyre Sports Group, will be at or near the top of most of these "The Best NIL Collectives in College Football" lists ...

The Top 10 NIL Collectives in college football according to On3

In this particular list from On3, Tennessee's Spyre Sports Group is #1.

From the article :

1. Tennessee - Spyre Sports Group

"The best NIL collective on this list is indisputably the Spyre Sports Group of Tennessee. On3's article highlighted Spyre's role in one of the biggest stories in the history of NIL : Nico Iamaleava's contract with Spyre that had a total value of 8 million dollars. Spyre has it all : a wide base of boosters, a large balance of cash, and a mission designed to allow athletes to pursue their passions and maximize their profits.What might've set Spyre apart from A&M's 12th Man and Fund is the presence of a creativity that some said was lacking in "The Fund's," processes. One example of this is Spyre's process of having member brands, such as a fast-casual burger restaurant, that can be paired with member athletes (perhaps an athlete with an interest in culinary arts), in a way that best suits both parties."

VN Store

Back