PSA: Support Spyre and The Volunteer Club

Chicken Meat GIF - Chicken Meat Cooking - Discover & Share GIFs

Reactions: VolNash17
Me and the wife got there late but got to check it out. Gotta say it was a pretty awesome tail gate. Got BBQ and potato salad. Agreed that it was really good! Thanks Spyre! I’m impressed.
Really glad you enjoyed it! We'll have them for each and every home game and they're just getting better!

If you’re a Spyre member can you bring a guest like a family member without both being members? I.e. my adult son?
All Checkerboard members and above can join the tailgate. They can also bring one guest age 18+ as well as their children U18.

We will have tailgates at Bama and Kentucky as well for Orange and Tennesseean members.

Hope that helps!

NEW: Tennessee's Volunteer Club announces nine key NIL deals, launches fan initiative
  • Martin Penny – Nashville
  • Jonathan Haun – Nashville
  • Jordon Haun – Kingston
  • Trey Vaughn – Murfreesboro
  • Jason Bloomfield – Atlanta
  • Tanner Strange – Knoxville
  • Edward Francis – Memphis
  • R.E. Butts – Jackson
  • Eric Quisenberry – Charleston, South Carolina
Plus
Antonio Bridges - Augusta, GA
Scott Felts - Kingsport, Tennessee
Joshua Savley - Nashville, TN
Now we can add Josh Orlowski - Chattanooga, TN to the Captain List!

View attachment 590085

I’m almost positive this was at 3977 last time I looked. Did 18 people really cancel their membership after the Alabama loss? Because the Alabama loss should prompt you to want to help - not not help.
Maybe they seen we will never get a fair game in this conference against there favorites and nil isn’t going to fix it…

Reactions: RTVFL89
After the big win against Kentucky, we’re celebrating all week long with a 19% sale across our site! Don't miss out on this limited-time offer to score incredible savings while supporting your team. Check out our polos, sweatshirts, hoodies and more!

Use code #19

*good thru 11/4/23

VN Store

Back