Putin Wants To Debate Biden

Rasputin_Vol

"Slava Ukraina"
"Soul-less" Putin Challenges "Killer" Biden To A Live Debate | ZeroHedge

Update (1730ET): In addition to the tit-for-tat slur-trading, Russian President Putin told a Russian state television reporter:
“I’ve just thought of this now... I want to propose to President Biden to continue our discussion, but on the condition that we do it basically live, as it’s called. Without any delays and directly in an open, direct discussion. It seems to me that would be interesting for the people of Russia and for the people of the United States.”​
A live TV debate?

putintoast.jpg

What was the point of Biden's comments? I can't think of anything good that could come from them.Surely there is something I am missing.

What was the point of Biden's comments? I can't think of anything good that could come from them.Surely there is something I am missing.
I am seeing the same thing in him that I didn't like about Trump. Is it so hard to think " what good can come of what I am about to say", before you say it?

That would be scary.... of the last 6 presidents and vice presidents, I'd have to put my debate batting order as Cheney, Clinton, Pence, Obama......then expect 8 outs knowing Biden couldn't find his way to the plate, Trump couldn't stay in the batters box talking to the fans, and Kamela sizing up the umpire for how he could get her forward.
Which of our recent presidents or vice presidents would you roll out?

Last edited:
That would be scary.... of the last 6 presidents and vice presidents, I'd have to put my debate batting order as Cheney, Clinton, Pence, Obama......then expect 8 outs knowing Biden couldn't find his way to the plate, Trump couldn't stay in the batters box talking to the fans, and Kamela sizing up the umpire for how he could get her forward.
Which of our recent presidents or vice presidents would you roll out?
Al Gore because he was at least genuine in his belief that he was smarter and better and it came across that way, even if not intended.

Reactions: Wireless1
Al Gore because he was at least genuine in his belief that he was smarter and better and it came across that way, even if not intended.
Scary part is you are absolutely correct, in his mind no one was smarter, and he could make you question yourself.......when you knew he was dead wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ttucke11 and Zues1
I think Sadaam Hussein wanted to debate Bush. Of course, the US president is not going to engage in a debate with the leader of a foreign enemy.

That said, it's nice to have a President who doesn't consider Putin to be an important political ally.

A debate would be comical and completely devastating for Biden and those who think we somehow now have a competent leader or administration. I’m guessing the only thing he’s crushing is his nightly medication because he has a hard time getting it down without it being in a milkshake.

VN Store

Back