Putin Wants To Debate Biden

Without a doubt and I am not comfortable with Biden debating anyone behind closed doors, hell I don't want Biden debating anyone period.

Either out of Joe's complete stupidity or in his constant state of total confusion (dementia) as in most likely the case these days .... we'd wake up one morning to find out Jackass Joe gave over all the Keys of America to Putin & to Russia in their behind closed doors debate. Boy Howdy !!

Not at all. I simply think they were relieved.

This doesn't scare me at all. I'm perfectly happy to have a president who realizes the importance of international relations over a moron who viewed diplomacy and trade as a zero-sum game.
You bet they were relieved. Now they can go back to taking advantage of us.

If you’re going to go around correcting people’s spelling, you might want to make sure you know how to spell pretty basic words like “barricading”. It’s not spelled “barrocading ”.
Failed male RNs going to fail

I care very much what our allies think of us and our leaders. They don’t need to love everything we do, but they certainly shouldn’t see us or our leaders as unstable and dangerous, like they did the last guy.

The “who gives a **** what other countries think about us” is just a silly, childish sentiment.
Meh. We've become the world's bitch. That's not respect. They pretend to love us to our faces when we're willing to take care of their problems for them. When we dare to stand up for ourselves, then they have bad things to say. Was Trump wrong to call out them shortchanging their NATO obligations? I don't think so. We shouldn't be the world's problem solver. Sometimes it's okay to let someone else take the lead. But it's always expected to be us. So I really don't see the "who gives a **** what other countries think of us" mentality as silly or childish. This isn't high school. We don't need to be the leader of the popular clique. I think that mentality is silly and childish. Our leaders should do what's in our country's interests, and screw the leaders of other countries if that pisses them off.

I care very much what our allies think of us and our leaders. They don’t need to love everything we do, but they certainly shouldn’t see us or our leaders as unstable and dangerous, like they did the last guy.

The “who gives a **** what other countries think about us” is just a silly, childish sentiment.
Unstable?.....🤔.....
8E63D28F-FF26-4CFD-8D3E-6A3623894FFB.jpeg

Reactions: StarRaider
Lol.

My fantasyland goes equally across all the political spectrum and I'll call it for what it is. You ignore or willfully omit the fact we did have a full blown insurrection in Seattle last summer. Does CHOP/CHAZ ring a bell? A group of people revolted against the lawful authority of the United States and subverted the Constitution of not only the United States, but that of Washington State. They armed themselves and dressed in paramilitary gear and revolted calling for a new government.

So, that's either an insurrection or terrorism. Pick one of the two. I mean, we're painting with a broad brush since your comments imply each and every member that went into the Capitol that day was on a mission to overthrow the government.

But compare and contrast what happened in Seattle as opposed to Washington DC. And you tell me which one was dealt with more harshly.

Plenty of the BLM and racial protests started off peacefully enough, but there were more than a few agitators in the crowd to get things going where they revolted against the lawful sitting government and tried to force changes through violence including calls for sitting governments, city councils, mayors and other such officials to resign. Most of the people were peaceful in those marches and they started off innocently enough. But turned into violent actions in the aftermath. Basically, lawless behavior with wanton destruction and mayhem in the aftermath.

Way, way, way worse than what happened at the Capitol.

I've said it before and I'll continue saying it because you just don't get it. If conservatives were hell bent on disrupting the election, causing an insurrection and changing the government, you would have known about it that day. Because there wouldn't be a building left standing in Washington DC.

Former Seattle police chief claims media ignored violence at 'CHOP' zone

Former Seattle Police Chief Carmen Best said media reports underplayed how chaotic and dangerous the demonstrations were in the city's "Capitol Hill Organized Protest" zone last year.

The former police chief told Jerry Ratcliffe on his Reducing Crime podcast published Monday the "destructive behavior" of the protesters "did not get the level of publicity or media attention" as the officer-involved fatalities such as the death of Floyd.

Best, who recorded the interview with Ratcliffe in early May, told the Seattle Times on May 24 the decision to abandon the police precinct in downtown Seattle was not her decision, adding that she advised against it.

Former Seattle police chief claims media ignored violence at 'CHOP' zone | Washington Examiner | denvergazette.com

Reactions: Wireless1

VN Store

Back