Putin Wants To Debate Biden

How would one counter such strong arguments in a debate? I mean, wow, the "takes one to know one" move. How could Joe possibly counter that? Putin should have just concluded QED, and dropped the mic. Definitely has some world class skillz on the debate stage.

Has the dementia patient considered playing Despacito to Putin over the hot line? Just spit balling ideas here
🤡

How would one counter such strong arguments in a debate? I mean, wow, the "takes one to know one" move. How could Joe possibly counter that? Putin should have just concluded QED, and dropped the mic. Definitely has some world class skillz on the debate stage.

Lulz.

The Russians know what we all do. Biden isn't in good health.

Maybe next time it will be “I am rubber and you are glue.”

Biden wants no part of Putin. You guys rah rah your guy as much as you want. It's no different than those who rah rahed for Trump. End of the day, you know Biden has deficiencies they're trying to keep hidden, and you don't want to admit it. Would not surprise me if they speed up the timeline to have Kamala take over.

20210319-164647.jpg

Just following your excellent advice of looking it up in the dictionary.
And ignoring all of the previous material pettifogger. It doesn’t even meet the Cline Center’s 12 categories but trying to be a team player they contorted it and said it was kinda an attempted coup. That’s nice of them

Not a coup pettifogger
🤡

Reactions: NEO
And ignoring all of the previous material pettifogger. It doesn’t even meet the Cline Center’s 12 categories but trying to be a team player they contorted it and said it was kinda an attempted coup. That’s nice of them

Not a coup pettifogger
🤡
The cline center is a dictionary?

The cline center is a dictionary?
No it’s another source which you’ve pointed to and failed. And you failed here. Our government was never “over thrown” and its mental gymnastics to claim as such “counselor”.

Not a coup pettifogger. Still
🤡

I do find it funny that there is some assumption on here that Putin would be some great debater. When's the last time you think he had to debate an issue or defend his positions? Hell he owns the media too. Would he crush Biden and Trump? Sure. Low bar.

I do find it funny that there is some assumption on here that Putin would be some great debater. When's the last time you think he had to debate an issue or defend his positions? Hell he owns the media too. Would he crush Biden and Trump? Sure. Low bar.
I don’t think he would be a great debater. He doesn’t have to be. If he’s merely a competent debater the dementia patient is toast.

VN Store

Back