Putin Wants To Debate Biden

Reading the leg-humpers in this thread and I almost feel they'd be cheering for Putin. Such good "patriots," as they like to call themselves.

I think Sadaam Hussein wanted to debate Bush. Of course, the US president is not going to engage in a debate with the leader of a foreign enemy.

That said, it's nice to have a President who doesn't consider Putin to be an important political ally.
Why not?

I think Sadaam Hussein wanted to debate Bush. Of course, the US president is not going to engage in a debate with the leader of a foreign enemy.

That said, it's nice to have a President who doesn't consider Putin to be an important political ally.
Saddam was also a lawyer by trade, I believe. He would have probably mopped the floor with Bush.

I guess you hated it when Obama was whispering sweet nothings in Medvedev's ear?

You know what wouldn't happen in a Joe v. Putin debate? This national embarrassment:
Trump sides with Russia against FBI at Helsinki summit

Remember when you guys used to scream "whataboutism!!"

image.png

No one on the left has the balls to admit Putin would own Biden in an open debate. The real problem is, eventually Biden is gonna have to speak to other world leaders. Either that, or move up the timetable to put Kamala in the Oval Office.

Remember when Reagan and Gorbachev ended the Cold War? It's not out of the realm of possibility for us to be allies, or at least get along with each other.

Democrats spent four years trying to pin everything they could on Russia. So you honestly think they can go back on that now that they control the White House?

Plus, there's the distraction factor. "Hey everyone! Look at Russia! No! Don't look at the Chinese! The Russians are the bad ones!"

Remember when Reagan and Gorbachev ended the Cold War? It's not out of the realm of possibility for us to be allies, or at least get along with each other.
Pretty sure Gorbachev wasn’t caught trying to sway an American election.

Pretty sure Gorbachev wasn’t caught trying to sway an American election.

Which is weird because I'll bet Gorbachev didn't have pictures of Reagan getting a golden shower from meth riddled Gorky Park hookers.

Reactions: tvolsfan
This thread absolutely needs this link to indicate how horrible of an idea it is to let Putin anywhere near Biden and a microphone.

How would one counter such strong arguments in a debate? I mean, wow, the "takes one to know one" move. How could Joe possibly counter that? Putin should have just concluded QED, and dropped the mic. Definitely has some world class skillz on the debate stage.

Reactions: tvolsfan

VN Store

Back