Putin Wants To Debate Biden

Strong argument.

There isn't much of an argument with you. You think that suddenly world leaders saw rainbows, pots of gold and unicorns eating cupcakes when Biden was elected.

Ask yourself this, do you really want Biden negotiating with any world leader on our behalf?

There isn't much of an argument with you. You think that suddenly world leaders saw rainbows, pots of gold and unicorns eating cupcakes when Biden was elected.

Ask yourself this, do you really want Biden negotiating with any world leader on our behalf?
Before I answer, do any of the negotiation locations have stairs?

If Putin and Biden "debated" most Americans would come away from it favoring Putin over Biden and wondering why the media was lying to them yet again.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Not at all. I simply think they were relieved.

This doesn't scare me at all. I'm perfectly happy to have a president who realizes the importance of international relations over a moron who viewed diplomacy and trade as a zero-sum game.

It's not just fox news. He is rarely allowed to speak in an unprepared setting. When his is he often sounds confused and jumbled. He's a puppet who got his reward for doing what he was told for so long. Big question is who's pulling the strings
Hilary

Why would our president 'debate' Putin. and what exactly would they be debating for?
This. Can anyone provide an example in modern history where the leaders of 2 major countries openly debated in public? I'll wait.

The entire existence of this thread proves how susceptible to Russian propaganda a lot of the Trumpets are right now.

If you’re going to go around correcting people’s spelling, you might want to make sure you know how to spell pretty basic words like “barricading”. It’s not spelled “barrocading ”.

Thanks, you're right. I appreciate your correction. Spelling errors happen, it's when the same usage error is made multiple times then it's not an error - it's ignorance. I was simply pointing out the correct spelling for the context usage. Not sure why so many are getting bent out of shape about it.

Last edited:
If you’re going to go around correcting people’s spelling, you might want to make sure you know how to spell pretty basic words like “barricading”. It’s not spelled “barrocading ”.
If you're ending a sentence with quotations, you're to insert the period/exclamation point/question mark *inside* the quotation mark.

Reactions: Septic
If Putin and Biden "debated" most Americans would come away from it favoring Putin over Biden and wondering why the media was lying to them yet again.

If "most American's" read this post they'd wonder if your parents had any children that survived birth.

Last edited:
If you're ending a sentence with quotations, you're to insert the period/exclamation point/question mark *inside* the quotation mark.

I remember learning that in high school from a cartoon that had a "female" quotation mark talking to a "male" period and the caption was "I want you inside me."

I don't think it was in a school 'sanctioned' text. Stuck with me, in any case.

I remember learning that in high school from a cartoon that had a "female" quotation mark talking to a "male" period and the caption was "I want you inside me."

I don't think it was in a school 'sanctioned' text. Stuck with me, in any case.

You went to high school?

VN Store

Back