Putin Wants To Debate Biden

I care very much what our allies think of us and our leaders. They don’t need to love everything we do, but they certainly shouldn’t see us or our leaders as unstable and dangerous, like they did the last guy.

The “who gives a **** what other countries think about us” is just a silly, childish sentiment.

Do you seriously think any word leader sees Biden as stable?

I care very much what our allies think of us and our leaders. They don’t need to love everything we do, but they certainly shouldn’t see us or our leaders as unstable and dangerous, like they did the last guy.

The “who gives a **** what other countries think about us” is just a silly, childish sentiment.

Not too many posts on here give me a WTF moment, but this one certainly does.

And yet, they don’t. Well, other than the leaders who were hoping Trump would overlook their human rights violations and leave NATO.

Of course they don’t hate Biden because they see him as a doormat. You need to understand that no country, friend or foe has our best interests in mind. They only care about what we can do for them.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
Yes. Of course, the rest of the world doesn’t watch Fox News segments cut together to make Biden look like he has dementia.

A man that can’t form a coherent sentence without a teleprompter and won’t make it his entire term is not the definition of stable.

Of course they don’t hate Biden because they see him as a doormat. You need to understand that no country, friend or foe has our best interests in mind. They only care about what we can do for them.
Yeah, that isn’t a real thing. That’s a conservative media talking point that doesn’t exist in reality.

Yes. Of course, the rest of the world doesn’t watch Fox News segments cut together to make Biden look like he has dementia.
It's not just fox news. He is rarely allowed to speak in an unprepared setting. When his is he often sounds confused and jumbled. He's a puppet who got his reward for doing what he was told for so long. Big question is who's pulling the strings

It's not just fox news. He is rarely allowed to speak in an unprepared setting. When his is he often sounds confused and jumbled. He's a puppet who got his reward for doing what he was told for so long. Big question is who's pulling the strings

I think the real question is who isn't pulling his strings.

That’s what we were consistently told during the last election cycle. Didn’t seem to work.

As demonstrated by our "WuFlu relief bill" which sent billions to them....

It started because Putin tried to influence an American election and we finally have a president who realizes that's a bad thing.
If you look at OP in the thread, you will see a reference to "killer".

I think Biden's label is what set this off.

VN Store

Back